The VG Resource

Full Version: Apocalypse's submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I was waiting for the new forum so that I could make myself a main submission topic. Didn't feel like there was much point in making one at PT when it could be dropped from tSR any moment.

Current amount of sheets on tSR: 65? I think?

Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors
[Image: DBZSSW-End-tSRicon.png] [Image: DBZSSW-NPC-tSRicon.png] [Image: DBZSSW-StoryBG-tSRicon.png]

Spider-Man & Venom: Separation Anxiety
[Image: SVSA-Stg1-tSRicon.png]

Spider-Man: The Video Game
[Image: SMVG-Hob-tSRicon.png]

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann:
[Image: TTGL-MugEnemy-tSRicon.png] [Image: TTGL-Cut1-tSRicon.png] [Image: TTGL-Cut2-tSRicon.png] [Image: TTGL-Cut3-tSRicon.png] [Image: TTGL-Cut4-tSRicon.png] [Image: TTGL-Cut5-tSRicon.png]

I'll be making three mugshot sheets (Main, Minor and Enemy) but I'm still working on the first two, so you can just have that one for now. It'd be nice if you removed the old one though, because I'm ashamed of its incompleteness and I'll replace it in a while anyway.

The cutscenes seem to consist mostly of stills from the anime, so I dunno if they'll be accepted. I just ripped them for completeness's sake. Split apart because I dislike giant sheets.
Awesome! Great job.
As for removing your old mugshots; I'll remove them once you have an updated version. It'd be pointless to remove it totally, really.
Well, alright. I suppose it could still come in handy to people.

Anyway, I just now noticed that Cutscenes 4 was so big ImageShack shrunk it, so I moved a few pictures over to 5. Use these instead.

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/3711/...es4wq2.png
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/608/t...es5ic8.png
Excellent job on them rips. Don't you also go to Sprite Database as well? (Since sometimes I lurk there)
Thanks, and yeah, I submit most of my sheets both here and at SDB, so that there's a bigger chance that people might see and use them.

Again from Spider-Man: The Video Game!

[Image: SMVG-BlackCat-tSRicon.png]
Nice one! I'll be sure to sort that out for ya'
Great submissions Big Grin
More Spideys!

[Image: SMVG-GrnGob-tSRicon.png]

Includes marked-out broken poses from when you grab and throw him. I wish all emulators had VBA's OAM Viewer, but I guess you can't have everything.
Excellent! Big Grin
Even more Marvel stuff, but from a different game this time.

[Image: svmccarrioniconii0.png] [Image: svmcshriekiconlj4.png]

Next up: Carnage! Hopefully.
...Carrion isn't loading, but Shriek is cool Big Grin
Strange, works for me. I'll just re-upload it.

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/8059/sv...ionuq2.png
[Image: svmccarnageiconpk4.png]

yee hee hee hee
And here I thought I'd rip MORE during summer vacation.

[Image: svmcmuzzoidiconbq4.png]
[Image: svmcenemiesiconfj3.png] [Image: svmcrooftopiconrx2.png] [Image: svmcmhrooftopiconxi6.png] [Image: svmcruinedboysiconpp6.png]

Technically the first rooftop is also in Manhattan, but hey, I didn't name the levels.
[Image: svmcsupporticonaw2.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6