The VG Resource

Full Version: I'm New Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Guys!

I'm new here and hope to enjoy this place!
Here's my sprites
[Image: xospriteversion2.png]

I sprited the OLPC XO-1 as I use linux and own one of these.

- Paul
Making a credit tag bigger than the actual sprite sheet is usually frowned upon. Oh and what is this suppose to be anyway. You should describe what you are making in the topic title and introduce yourself here: http://spriters-resource.com/community/f...php?fid=17
uh-oh, it's PJAMA.

I don't think you'll survive here for more than one week, but oh well.

About the sprites, use less eye-burning colors.
Jesus Christ

I don't even feel like making a legitimate post
those are awful

read this
welp

I can safely say this topic is not going to end very well
Prey sighted, you'd better start running or you'll be eaten alive

Read the rules, be nice and people will be nice to you (sorta. But if you don't act like a asshole people will harass you less). Feel free to ask around, you'll never know if you don't ask (something called common sense is welcome)

Anyway, you still got a lot to improve, from shading from "What in the heck is that?" department. I really can't say what is this without reading what you wrote.
I bet five bucks a fight will come in this topic.
I don't even feel like dealing with a fight right now, so if he mouths off or tries to backpedal out of this

/shits/

/going/

/down/
(Thread Gets Locked 2010)
(07-19-2010, 05:50 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Prey sighted, you'd better start running or you'll be eaten alive

Read the rules, be nice and people will be nice to you (sorta. But if you don't act like a asshole people will harass you less). Feel free to ask around, you'll never know if you don't ask (something called common sense is welcome)

Anyway, you still got a lot to improve, from shading from "What in the heck is that?" department. I really can't say what is this without reading what you wrote.

Sorry Guys.

Please don't fight. It's not right or appropriate. I should have read the rules first.

I'll make better sprites as soon as I can.
welcome back iceman.

on a side note, just be sure to see what you are showing here. right there all you got is a bunch of rectangles with diferent colors that doesnt make any sense at all. it is an extremely lazy and simple topic that takes no effort at all, so i do recomend you to either find something more elaborated to do, or just dont do anything at all and just share with the comunity. not to discourage you, but instead, to actually use the critique and feedback of people towards you.
and yeah, if you start acting like a baby, consider yourself kicked out.
i honestly dont see where the hostility came from here (unless some posts were deleted or something) so i'll make a nice post

obviously the credit tag has got to go
how do you even think a credit tag bigger than the sheet itself will work?

as far as the sprites themselves, they're not much more than rectangles so there's not much to comment on, though I did recognize right away what they were so readability is fine, I suppose

you do need to work on your colors and shading, however; they're pretty bad
(07-20-2010, 11:13 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]i honestly dont see where the hostility came from here (unless some posts were deleted or something) so i'll make a nice post

he's that guy from mfgg that made shitty sprites and didn't take the criticisms seriously if I remember

I think you were one of the major reasons I left mfag buuut
(07-21-2010, 06:36 AM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]he's that guy from mfgg that made shitty sprites and didn't take the criticisms seriously if I remember

well there's the problem, considering most of the community there is pretty underage.

judging by this kid's sprites I'd say he's probably 11, maybe even 12.
(07-21-2010, 07:16 AM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2010, 06:36 AM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]he's that guy from mfgg that made shitty sprites and didn't take the criticisms seriously if I remember

well there's the problem, considering most of the community there is pretty underage.

judging by this kid's sprites I'd say he's probably 11, maybe even 12.

I second that
well, i'd go ahead and asume this is going anywhere. if op has anything new to show, i'd recommend using a new thread and start all over.
Pages: 1 2