The VG Resource

Full Version: Ok, picking up on where I left off in spriting....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, now that I'm back (and hopefully, with a second chance) I am going to resume my sprite projects, and this time, act like my age. [Image: goomba2light.png] [Image: custommariobros.png] These need tons of fixes, and they are going to happen once discovered.
Its the exact same sprite but recolored to make the other for one.
(07-19-2010, 03:02 PM)Flannel_Bastard Wrote: [ -> ]Its the exact same sprite but recolored to make the other for one.
No, its not, look closely and one is not a recolor of the other.
(07-19-2010, 03:00 PM)Super Geegee1 Wrote: [ -> ]once discovered.
Did you miss the entirety of your last thread?

Because everything wrong with these was pointed out
go dig them up and use the crit that was given to you. THEN show your improvements. If you refuse to do so I'll just go ahead and lock this thread, because honestly, if you're not going to use the advice that was given to you before, I see no reason to believe that you will this time.

So, one more time for /CLARITY/

If your NEXT POST IN THIS THREAD does not show that you're competent enough to use the search function and dig up your old thread in order to make use of the pages of crit you recieved, I'm locking this thread
(07-19-2010, 03:06 PM)Track Eleven Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2010, 03:00 PM)Super Geegee1 Wrote: [ -> ]once discovered.
Did you miss the entirety of your last thread?

Because everything wrong with these was pointed out
go dig them up and use the crit that was given to you. THEN show your improvements. If you refuse to do so I'll just go ahead and lock this thread, because honestly, if you're not going to use the advice that was given to you before, I see no reason to believe that you will this time.

So, one more time for /CLARITY/

If your NEXT POST IN THIS THREAD does not show that you're competent enough to use the search function and dig up your old thread in order to make use of the pages of crit you recieved, I'm locking this thread

Good idea, I will get right on it.
And yeah those are recolors twat..
Oh hey he's banned
(07-19-2010, 03:00 PM)Super Geegee1 Wrote: [ -> ]act like my age.
look on the bright side he was banned even before he started to downrep you 1up