The VG Resource

Full Version: Any bullying tips, stories anyone got?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I do.

When on a non-video gaming forum/video gaming forum/both and you wish to say do this for example: Introduce Game Maker.

Do not do this:

Search Game Maker 8.0 on http://www.google.com/ and download it.

Do this:

I am (name) and I found this site out through Google Search Engine.

I would like to help you in Gaming Making, Game Maker made by Mark Overmars and YoYoGames is a great way to start!

If you would like help with this please feel free to contact me, thank you.

Another bullying story:

I got bullied in school before.
10/10 good thread
That's a pretty bland post, op. Let me spice it up for you:

(07-17-2010, 12:16 PM)ZeldaClassicEXPERT Wrote: [ -> ]My bullying story begins when I was in 1st grade. I had a gigantic crush on this girl, yet so did Big "Bubba" McGraw. The girl, Tootie, was smokin' hot. At least, that's what my penis told me. I almost asked her out when Bubba came up to me an pants'd me in front of Tootie. I didn't know what to do or say, so I just stood there in my Spongebob undies and cried. I was never the same person again. No matter how much counseling I got, I could never get over the trauma

I hope you like it Wink
rated 5 stars for quality
i have a bullying tip:

to avoid getting water on you when you are flushing someone's head in the toilet, make sure to get his shoulders in so he plugs it up good and the water won't splash too much

:-)
i never got bullied in school, although iw as the guy who defended others who were bullied
a real kenshiro metaru is
WATATATAAW
thruth is, i once saved my little brother from a bunch of retards.

problem is that i was using a pair of scissors and those retards were like 10 year old and i got flagged as a criminal for the rest of that year.
goldmine this
saying "goldmine this" automatically invalidates a thread for goldmining.
Way to go, Baegel, you whore.
you know you can just delete my post and this one, just like they do with other ones :/
a ZeldaClassicEXPERT thread
have anyone been picked up by bullies and lived???
(07-18-2010, 03:48 PM)Baegal Wrote: [ -> ]goldmine this
Pages: 1 2