The VG Resource

Full Version: What game is better?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, please don't make fun of me, I'm not spoiled. But I'll finally be getting my Wii soon enough, and I got $200 from my birthday. I plan on buying at least 1 Wii game, because I may get bored with Brawl eventually. So, I heard these three are good games (some people disagree though), so which one should I get?
Super Mario Galaxy,
Super Paper Mario,
or Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess?

I want everyone's opinion on each game before I actually buy one of them. Why? Because I don't wanna get a game, then be disappointed with it because I didn't know it would suck. I've already gone through that, $28 dollars wasted on a crappy DS game.
Super Mario Galaxy.

Twilight Princess and Super Paper Mario really didn't hold my attention for too long, but Super Mario Galaxy was pretty fun and was nostalgic kinda.
I liked SUper Paper Mario way better then Galaxy.
I checked IGN, and their ratings for 9.5 for both SMG and LoZ:TP, but their rating for SPM was 8.9. I dunno whether those are good reviews considering I don't like reading the whole thing, just the overall stuff. In all honesty, SMG looks a bit boring to me, SPM looks more fun. But I've never played an LoZ game before, so I don't know if it's truly worth trying.
Screw all three. Get No More Heroes.
Super Paper Mario has some of the best writing in a Mario video game.

Too bad it appears so fucking often, ruining all platforming love.
IGN said that really killed the gameplay too.

Also, I may be buying a classic controller for Brawl. That is, if they're good. Are they?
i'd say galaxy. Becuase twilight princess is a fun ride but you can complete it in a day if you want.

Don't know about SPM i haven't played it.
all three are pretty terrible, get No More Heroes for some mindless violence and fun

galaxy is overrated
super paper mario is NOT a paper mario game, it's more like a super mario bros. game with some paper mario elements; i.e. easy
twilight princess is too easy

no more heroes is simple, challenging, stylish, violent, funny, and addictive enough to play through repeatedly, plus multiple weapons, each with a different play style, and you can customize Travis's clothes
Well I guess No More Heroes sounds good then. Gonna wait for more opinions before I actually buy it though. I'm not going 'til this weekend anyway.