The VG Resource

Full Version: Welcome your new Sprite Mods!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With heavy consideration, we've realized that the Sprite Discussion board, along with it's subforum, the Requests board, aren't in that great of condition. The super mods do a decent job of handling things in there, but the staff agreed that we need some quality control moderators to keep things in balance in Sprite Discussion.

These mods are 1up (Track Eleven) and Metaru (1UP+). (Yes this will get confusing)

Give them a round of applause- they've both proven to be really helpful in the spriting boards and they each know a lot about the subject and how to deal with newcomers and help them learn and grow. Hopefully both boards will soon be something to be proud of.

While we're on the subject, lots of people have complained about the board's name... would any of you be alright with "Spriting and Pixel Art" or something along those lines? Sprite Discussion is kind of irrelevant now.

Either way, welcome your new forum janitors! Wink
Congraduations Probopass and 40yearoldman~
(07-16-2010, 05:16 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]"Spriting and Pixel Art"
literally name it this
idk i think its kind of a bad idea to make a da mod and a guy whos been banned like 9 times mods.

edit: gorsal should be a mod since hes a bro and he isnt a record breaker for most bans on a forum
Oh Shawn stop nagging :p At least we got Metaru so they can play good cop, bad cop
And stop copying my avatar!

Well, we do need some mod who says what he thinks.... (this actually might be fun to watch...oooh boy)
Congratulation guys!
First off, congrats on the both of you guys, you deserved the positions.

Lastly, I would be fine with the name change in the sprite discussion, seeing it would be a good idea since not everyone simply sprites
Congrats on the promotions men! Keep it up and the fourms clean from possible trolls!
(07-16-2010, 05:41 PM)Burn Wrote: [ -> ]idk i think its kind of a bad idea to make a da mod and a guy whos been banned like 9 times mods.

edit: gorsal should be a mod since hes a bro and he isnt a record breaker for most bans on a forum

They're both on trial periods. If they screw up, they're out.
Whooo!
Congrats on the promotion guys Big Grin
Looks like my idea wasn't so stupid after all
Your idea "wasn't so stupid after all" because it was being discussed before you even brought it up

welp!!!!
(07-16-2010, 08:49 PM)Gaia Wrote: [ -> ]Keep it up and the fourms clean from possible trolls!

Ahahahahahahahahaha!

*Ahem* Sorry...
(07-16-2010, 05:46 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Oh Shawn stop nagging :p At least we got Metaru so they can play good cop, bad cop
[Image: lethal_weapon.jpg]
of course i'm the good cop, i've killed predators with my bare hands.