The VG Resource

Full Version: Clone sprites friends of Winnie the Pooh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The recently released beta version of its project. We update a sprite clones of clones are ready now operating time friends of Winnie the Pooh. I'm going to diversify, help adopted. Also, if I have a link in PM to the finished project.

[Image: enemy2.gif]
what is this thread i dont even
Uhhh why did you call it sailor moon if it is Winny the Pooh?
This supposed to be some crazy hack like that Fatass Sonic one? Sad

Plus the lightsource is everywhere on those sprites, litterally. Plus one I think uses a DOOM graphic.
Maybe there's a deep, hidden message to this. Maybe by unscrambling a secret message, it'll come up with something Sailor Moon related. It could be a reference to the NegaVerse. Maybe they all got corrupt when entering it, and are now under the control of- Naah, it's just random.
Fixed theme. Excuse me, did not see that written.

Quote:Plus one I think uses a DOOM graphic.

All sprites drawing on one style, except for elastic tigrous, there style took a bit of doom. Actually going to update the sprites of the project, so I would like to hear something to add, that the change in these sprites.
Oh god this is the best thing I have read all day I mean holy shit.

damn op you like, gave me the best laugh I had in awhile.
i am genuinely crying from laughter right now

oh my god
(07-16-2010, 08:50 PM)Gaia Wrote: [ -> ]This supposed to be some crazy hack like that Fatass Sonic one? Sad

Plus the lightsource is everywhere on those sprites, litterally. Plus one I think uses a DOOM graphic.
Duke Nukem, op has good taste B-)
posting in a soon-to-be-closed topic
i uh

oh man
jesus christ my fucking ribs

if i laugh any harder i'm going to fuckign die
Mashine Piglet XD
I'm just about ready to choke on my food

Goddamnit someone goldmine this this is totally worthy
put these sprites on tsr i would totally use them
Pages: 1 2