The VG Resource

Full Version: Megaman Universe.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Teaser Trailer.

Please please please don't use those fugly graphics.
Those weren't graphics. They were clay like(maybe even real clay?) animations used as a "retro" styled advertisment. I'm actually ridicioulsy pyschyed for this. As a few of you know Capcom is my favourite game company ever, and seeing street fighter, megaman, and ghosts 'n goblins in the same game thirlls me!

Also megaman 1 coverart megaman at the end gave me a laugh.
I'm kinda confused at what this is.
that wasn't even real gameplay footage but okay

judging by that i'm assuming it's like super mario crossover but capcom is making it
(07-16-2010, 12:17 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]that wasn't even real gameplay footage but okay

I know that but

It wouldn't be the first game made with clay graphics. I just sayin' I would hope they don't use them.

Butyes i kinda realize this a baseless concern.
Not at all sure what the game will be like, but that trailer was cool
Seems to imply Megaman with interchangeable parts with not just MM characters, but other Capcom franchises.

Which sounds pretty cool. As long as they include BN/SF parts.
ahahah the end of the video is great
I think it might be something like Little Big Planet, that you can create your stages and obstacles, but add that you can create your own character too.

Sounds pretty exciting!
(07-16-2010, 01:26 PM)Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]I think it might be something like Little Big Planet, that you can create your stages and obstacles, but add that you can create your own character too.

Sounds pretty exciting!
mmpu did that already

also i see hype for mm universe everywhere but i dont know what the fuck it is atm so im not really excited at all. :l
(07-17-2010, 11:11 AM)Burn Wrote: [ -> ]also i see hype for mm universe everywhere but i dont know what the fuck it is atm so im not really excited at all. :l

same here, I don't even understand why everyone hypes over something with little detail on it.

other then that, while I disagree on rags on the clay graphics, the way capcom used them was just terrible.

just sayin.
brb, soloing the game as megaman boxart megama
i'm hyped because it seems something original. a modern game with heavy 80s influence? fuck, that sounds awesome! I'm excited to see what it will turn out to be like
If I have to use Kinect to take a picture of my room or something and Capcom characters come out I will kick MM in the balls.

Other than that I have no idea what this is...
oh my god now i'm noticing

shit shit shit this might make use of kinect, the idea of it using kinect terrifies me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6