The VG Resource

Full Version: Spriting again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its an enemy from SMG2
Anything I need to fix before I continue.
[Image: coppahpreview.png&action=rotate]
I'll probly make some more enemies later.
[Image: choppahmario.png&action=rotate]
I think this is ready to submit. Any problems with it?
Just remembered I need to do some more animations. I'll have them done soon.

EDIT:
[Image: choppahsmgalaxy2.png&action=rotate]
Ok, its done now.
It looks good from what I can tell, but... what style is it supposed to be in that warrants submission?
The cheeks look pillow-shaded when it's looking directly at the camera and there's too little contrast between the darker green shade and the grey line of the helmet (so you might want to use the daker grey there instead).
Besides that it's okay, I guess. But as Alpha Six stated, if it isn't in any relevant style, it isn't likely toi get accepted (due to usability issues).
Too much shading on the head, cheeks are pillow shaded
Fixed.
[Image: choppahsupermariogalaxy.png&action=rotate]

I'm going to make some more stuff from SMG/SMG2 in the same style, so I'll wait until I've done some more before I submit it
You can submit it all you want, but unless this is in some specific style, it's not going to be accepted.

On that note, read the rules in this forum if you want to continue posting your sprites here, you're not acknowledging any of the crit (even if you say you are, there's virtually no change between the first version and newest version you posted)