The VG Resource

Full Version: Alien 3 SNES (Aliens)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My first, and only successful, attempt at using Tile Molester. Did these... maybe months ago, now finally got around to submitting them. Better late than never, right?

[Image: alien2d.png]
Adult dog alien.
[Image: alien5.png]
Female alien. Lady-in-wait perhaps.
[Image: alien4.png]
Bambi-alien. The manual calls them dog aliens, I remember, but if you've seen the alternative birth sequence...
[Image: alien6.png]
Face-hugger, chest-burster and egg. The whole family. I think the manual referred to the chest-bursters as "alien snakes." I also think the people who wrote it hadn't seen the movies.

This should probably have been an Aliens game instead, considering the nature of the missions and the number of xenos. But it's not like the OTHER movie license games of the time made better sense.

Crazy Ivan
Nice rips. The third sheets' sprites are too close together, thats my only concern.
(07-14-2010, 04:00 PM)Aurapigonstilts Wrote: [ -> ]Nice rips. The third sheets' sprites are too close together, thats my only concern.

You're right. However, they are all aligned perfectly on a grid, so it shouldn't be a problem if you want to, say, import them into a game. I can't remember the dimensions but it's something like 32 x 32 pixels.
Thank you for these Big Grin
What do you take to space for kill aliens - weapons? Not really. Cause first you need to detect alien. And for that best thing is Motion Tracker.

[Image: b06126071a24.png]

[Image: 9994f5a17b70.png]