The VG Resource

Full Version: Simple rip from Ninja Gaiden I
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone have/can anyone rip the boss explosion from Ninja Gaiden I? Thanks in advance.
Your tittle seems kinda ironic, if it's so simple, why don't you just do it yourself?
(07-13-2010, 08:48 PM)2-D Wrote: [ -> ]if it's so simple, why don't you just do it yourself?

Maybe he can't. I myself can't rip a lot of things because I have yet to comprehend tile-ripping.
(07-13-2010, 09:02 PM)RandomRebelSoldier Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2010, 08:48 PM)2-D Wrote: [ -> ]if it's so simple, why don't you just do it yourself?

Maybe he can't. I myself can't rip a lot of things because I have yet to comprehend tile-ripping.

that isn't really an excuse.

there's dozens of tutorials here that can teach someone how to rip.

gotta take off the oblivion vision goggles and look around, not hard.
(07-14-2010, 10:26 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]that isn't really an excuse.

there's dozens of tutorials here that can teach someone how to rip.

gotta take off the oblivion vision goggles and look around, not hard.

I lost those goggles last year. You think I'm just sitting around? No. I have turned the internet inside out, but have not found any tutorials. Well, I have found plenty, but none of them apply to NeoGeo or any related emulators! I know how to use YY-CHR and Tile Molester, but they don't help me. Or maybe I'm missing something. I don't know. Anyway, I don't want this to turn into another Incubator, so I'll just shut up now.
[Image: ninjagaidenexplosion.png]
(07-15-2010, 02:07 PM)Solink Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ninjagaidenexplosion.png]

oops, didn't see this
thanks!
problem solved, move along.