The VG Resource

Full Version: hey nerds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
boobs
lack of
what the FUCK happened to the vuvuzela button
(07-13-2010, 01:00 AM)Mech Wrote: [ -> ]what the FUCK happened to the vuvuzela button

Youtube stopped giving a fuck about soccer like the rest of us.
(07-13-2010, 01:00 AM)Mech Wrote: [ -> ]what the FUCK happened to the vuvuzela button
was just gonna post this
i kept pressing nothing because its NOT THERE WHAT THE FUCK WHY HAVENT I CLOSED THIS VIDEO YET
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE VUVUZELA BUTTON
Requiescat in pace, vuvuzela button Sad
The vuvuzela button was pretty pointless anyways

that and whenever I turned it on it made my ears bleed. (EDIT:though this video could make an exception.)
(07-13-2010, 11:06 AM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]The vuvuzela button was pretty pointless anyways

that and whenever I turned it on it made my ears bleed. (EDIT:though this video could make an exception.)

Thanks for that astute observation, Captain Wow!
(07-13-2010, 11:34 AM)Profanisaurus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2010, 11:06 AM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]The vuvuzela button was pretty pointless anyways

Thanks for that astute observation, Captain Wow!

the pleasure is mine gothic blond beauty
my hair's black :C

(also that should be blonde plz)
(07-13-2010, 02:35 PM)Profanisaurus Wrote: [ -> ]my hair's black :C

(also that should be blonde plz)

oh my mistake

Gothic black haired beauty that's smart as hell whenever she finds something completely objectionably like my posts.

How did you get that smart Gillian?
she paid attention in school

(more that can be said to everybody else here)

((including me))

(((ESPECIALLY ME)))
(07-13-2010, 02:35 PM)Profanisaurus Wrote: [ -> ](also that should be blonde plz)

spell checkers have blonde as blond idk why
Pages: 1 2 3 4