The VG Resource

Full Version: didn't know where else to post this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
assuming it isn't SFW enough for GD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUrQugHJt...verified=1
oh shit I saw this on Sonic Retro

it's awesome
Yeah, i can see this being by Ennis.
The animation's no better than all those other flash-based cartoons we all detest, but at least the quality of the drawing is much higher. The VA's good too.
HAHA THAT OWNED
holy shit

this is actually pretty worthy of getting on TV compared to these other flash based bullshit hanging around here.
ugh that animation actually looks worse than jonny test
as lazy and shitty as the animation in jonny test is, at least it suits the style somewhat
having that weird stilted tweened look with reasonably realistic artwork is ridiculous.

Like, there's good bits (when she gets up in the morning, or before she takes out the wallet when she slams up against the wall, those look smooth), but jesus. That running towards the camera is actually awful.
this is actually a comic book
i don't think they'll be making it into a cartoon. iirc this is just a promo for the book.

edit-which explains the art style, seeing as how they're basically just moving around the art in the actual non-moving frames of the comic

edit again- is it just me or does The Pro look like a slutty clone of Power Girl

edit again 2- yeah, it's a comic book
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEl0o9Py2...re=related
I already knew about the comic book. The name "Garth Ennis" should've made that p. obvious X:

This motion comic fad needs to DIAF though. Seriously.
(07-13-2010, 11:46 AM)Profanisaurus Wrote: [ -> ]I already knew about the comic book. The name "Garth Ennis" should've made that p. obvious X:

That depends. It works pretty damn well for videogames.

The motion comic cutscenes for the Sly Racoon games and inFamous were both well done and made things more immersive. Just sayin'.
This has changed my course in life.
(07-13-2010, 12:18 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2010, 11:46 AM)Profanisaurus Wrote: [ -> ]I already knew about the comic book. The name "Garth Ennis" should've made that p. obvious X:

That depends. It works pretty damn well for videogames.

The motion comic cutscenes for the Sly Racoon games and inFamous were both well done and made things more immersive. Just sayin'.

True actually, inFamous was done really well. The animation added some depth rather than ... whatever this short tried to do
the video in the op is unavailable :V
am i the only one who actually wants to read this series after seeing this
(07-13-2010, 07:39 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]am i the only one who actually wants to read this series after seeing this

no

because I actually want to get my hands on all three books after seeing this
Warren Ellis is better :I
Pages: 1 2