The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon personification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Odds are you've seen this kinda thing before, likely one of Hitec's widely popular interpretations.

And instead of explaining anything else, I'm gonna say, LET'S HAVE A SILLY LITTLE PROJECT WHERE WE DO THE SAME THING!!!

A tSR Pokemon Personification project. Just for fun.

All you need to do is take a pokemon and draw what it would look like as a human. You can do any and as many pokemon as you want and multiple people can do the same one, so we can see different interpretations of a pokemon.

I'm not insisting we do a massive project that results in another Moemon fangame or some crap but just a few fun drawings.

So, you guys down to join the fun?
This is a cool idea but I can't draw for shit. Can someone collaborate with me to do Rotom? I can colour pretty well and help with the clothing design.
here
HELL YES.

I am totally gonna do a gastly girl holy crap.
yesyesyes i certainly do
i'll join
I'll join. I shall do my shiny blue loves of pokemon Cute

and a few others I like/dislike Cute

Even though I'm not the best drawer in the world this sounds like super duper fun.
I wouldn't mind participating, this seems like it would be pretty fun.
oh you mean gjinkas

i love pokemon gjinkas, it's a pity it's hard to find actually good ones on DA, most of them is generic anime teenager that wears clothing with fur of the pokemon which was supposedely based from

anyway count me in
i am so down to join the fun
I tried sketching out an old man dunsparce but I haven't drawn in forever and it didn't turn out too good. :/
I am absolutely in, I love trying to think of gijinka ideas that suit the Pokemon involved without being glaringly obvious.
[Image: tumblr_l5gkhbhSZi1qcyij2o1_400.png]

[Image: tumblr_l5grz0aok41qcyij2o1_500.png]

machamp bitch
Excellent
[Image: gijinkatomb.png]
Take a guess.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6