The VG Resource

Full Version: the World Cup is over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
GLORIOSO ESPANA won, now all you haters can stop complaining about the World Cup
*gloriosa

it's feminine (i think)

eh, none of the teams i was rooting for went to the finals, this was a pretty disappointing cup :C

the only amazing thing about it was how well japan went, goddamn. japan normally doesn't ever win their soccer games, ever. and they played very very well in this cup.
(07-11-2010, 04:27 PM)Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]*gloriosa

it's feminine (i think)

eh, none of the teams i was rooting for went to the finals, this was a pretty disappointing cup :C

the only amazing thing about it was how well japan went, goddamn. japan normally doesn't ever win their soccer games, ever. and they played very very well in this cup.
yeah same thing with North Korea, until they got hilariously owned by Portugal
Finally!!!

I don't have anything against soccer but I find stupid that no one talks about soccer until The World Cup comes and then we have to hear people that don't know shit about soccer talk about it for two months.
(07-11-2010, 04:34 PM)Mech Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2010, 04:27 PM)Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]*gloriosa

it's feminine (i think)

yeah same thing with North Korea, until they got hilariously owned by Portugal

how is it the same thing

North Korea had never played in a world cup ever other than a single world cup 40 years ago
and North Korea wasn't doing well at all, North Korea didn't win any games, they only scored a single goal against Brazil and that's it. What I think you meant was "North Korea was doing well as a team that has almost no history in football".

On the other hand, Japan was playing really well. Not only in comparison of how shitty they usually are, but they were actually playing really good.
sorry i no speak americano
[Image: 4fuckr-bc7e7b868a.gif]
That's asking for so many edits.
i keep watching that over and over again, but the ending never changes
[Image: 2emiu8g.jpg]
The Octopus won.
(07-11-2010, 04:36 PM)Mabelma Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have anything against soccer but I find stupid that no one talks about soccer until The World Cup comes and then we have to hear people that don't know shit about soccer talk about it for two months.
i have bad news for you everyone talks about football all the time because as soon as this world cup ends its all about local tournaments international tournaments and the next world cup unless you live in one of those shitty countries where football is not one of the main sports.

hey rokkan i already got plans for brazil 2014 wanna host me.
(07-12-2010, 10:20 AM)1UP+ Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2010, 04:36 PM)Mabelma Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have anything against soccer but I find stupid that no one talks about soccer until The World Cup comes and then we have to hear people that don't know shit about soccer talk about it for two months.
i have bad news for you everyone talks about football all the time because as soon as this world cup ends its all about local tournaments international tournaments and the next world cup unless you live in one of those shitty countries where football is not one of the main sports.

hey rokkan i already got plans for brazil 2014 wanna host me.

You got it right, I do live in one of those shorty countries and guess what, it's annoying.
webb and his team win world cup by being the biggest bunch of idiots ever born.
fuck spain
Pages: 1 2