The VG Resource

Full Version: F1 Forum Game - Season 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are the rules:

1. Race start times will be randomly chosen so as to ensure no accidental favouritism towards a particular player or time zone.

2. All you have to do is post “Finish”, after I have started a GP by saying, “Start Bahrain GP” for example.

3. You can join by just posting ##Join and the team name (eg. Arrows). Joining will be on a first come/first served basis. Reserving spots in the team is not allowed.

4. There are 2 members per team.

5. There will be 20 races in the season as per the F1 2010 schedule.

6. There will be a maximum of 20 participants (10 teams) in the game. Any team name is allowed as long as it has raced at least once in F1.

7. If you do not participate for 5 races in a row, then you are eligible to be replaced. You will be allowed to re-join the season if you were replaced earlier, so long as there is a place for you. Those who have decided to leave the game at an initial stage will not be eligible for a vacant slot at a later date.

8. The races will finish any time after the 10th person correctly posts 'finish' and scoring will be 10 points for first place, 9 points for second, 8 points for third and so on until tenth place which will receive 1 point.

9. Finishing twice in same GP will result in DSQ from that race.

10. You are not allowed to edit your posts in between the start/finish of any GP, and if you do, you will receive a DSQ for that race.

The points system is as follows:
1st: 10 points
2nd: 9 points
3rd: 8 points
4th: 7 points
5th: 6 points
6th: 5 points
7th: 4 points
8th: 3 points
9th: 2 points
10th: 1 point

Any finishers thereafter will not receive any points. Nor will they be classed among those who have finished. Hence, to be a part of the game, they one needs to secure at least a point in any 5 consecutive races. [/align]
what?
i was expecting mafia or werewolf but not er
racing?
yes its a game ive played and its really good Smile
Finish
the hell is this?
this isnt werewolf.....
Theres this Forum he goes on called GPRO and they do that on there, and he thought he'd try it here

I said there might be a reason why there isn't any of these games here
(07-11-2010, 12:20 PM)Aurapigonstilts Wrote: [ -> ]Theres this Forum he goes on called GPRO and they do that on there, and he thought he'd try it here

I said there might be a reason why there isn't any of these games here
nobody asked for an explanation as to why this game was posted here

we want an explanation for why this isnt a /good/ forum game(oxymoron)
(07-11-2010, 11:25 AM)Rosencrantz Wrote: [ -> ]Finish

you beat me
[Image: fi-lgflag.gif]
finnish
finish
WWWWWWWROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
WELCOME TO MARIO KART MARIO GRAND PRI OK? SELECT YOUR PLAYER LETS A GO SELECT YOUR MAP
First
Pages: 1 2