The VG Resource

Full Version: Sony Boss = Arrogant Dumbass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://kotaku.com/5024768/sony-boss-sees...sive-niche

It's just one of those idiots on a sinking ship.
.....so wait, did he actually just admit that the PS3 is only good for DVDs?
Read the article the quote comes from. In context it makes much more sense.
Well, he was right about it being the best way to buy a Blu Ray player

Not seeing Wii as a competitor is really ignorant though. It's ouselling the shit out of PS3 if I'm correct
I'm not going to say he's an arrogant dumbass. He's just a dumbass. I mean, isn't a gaming console a console to game on? I'm sure as hell my bro doesn't use his PS3 as a multimedia device. The Blu-Ray discs are too expensive for that, and are generally not worth buying over a regular DVD.

So, as a gaming console, the Wii is a competitor.
GaryCXJk Wrote:I'm not going to say he's an arrogant dumbass. He's just a dumbass. I mean, isn't a gaming console a console to game on? I'm sure as hell my bro doesn't use his PS3 as a multimedia device. The Blu-Ray discs are too expensive for that, and are generally not worth buying over a regular DVD.

So, as a gaming console, the Wii is a competitor.

Got that right.

Sony's boss is only being an dumbass like Gary said, especially if he is saying that Wii is too expensive and not a gaming console. The Wii is no more expensive then the PS3 and yet, the PS3 more of a multimedia device then a gaming console. Only reason why he is saying that because he is pissed off that the Wii is out selling the PS3. I think Mr. Stringer needs to grow a cock with a pair of balls.
Amen bro, and you wonder how people like that get such prostegious occupations.