The VG Resource

Full Version: Monday Night Combat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.uberent.com/
Basically Defence of the Ancients and TF2 put together,(thought that before reading the reviews of it by the way). Seems pretty fun, I'll play the demo before buying it, but it does look pretty neat. Actually if people here get it, we can have a TSR team/set of teams that play against each other, maybe even institue a prize system? Eh I'm rambling now.

Xbox Live exclusive, sorry.

Discuss.
it looks more like crackdown, halo, and tf2 together.

I might get this because it has potential.
This actually seems pretty cool
I'd try it~
I love the Italian engineer. Cute

I remember when the first trailer released, everyone called it a blatant TF2 rip-off. I laughed because definitely judging by that gameplay footage, it is nothing like it.
Nah, if it's class-based, then it's automatically like TF2
automatically

each class has a distinct personality so that's probably why people compare this game to TF2 but other than that, they're worlds apart~
(07-11-2010, 01:08 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, if it's class-based, then it's automatically like TF2
automatically

yeah

Bullshit, classes have been around way before TF2.
but tf2 surely made it popular. and put some personality on each character and made them stand out on they own besides being fucking models on a fucking fps.

also this is so fucking inspired on smash tv that i am just happy xbox users get some good shit for a chance.
Speaking of which, I'm going to have to get my brother to redownload Smash TV so I can play it on my account

that game kicked so much ass
Month-old bump to say
HOLY SHIT THIS GAME OWNS

(it's out btw)
Yeah I just was gonna bump this. My demo timed out and I lack points to get it, so I'll probabbly get it tommorow. It's a pretty rad game I have no complaints, if you guys get it I'd love to play with ya!

Has rosen what's your GamerTag?
I got it, about to play it.
(08-11-2010, 07:36 PM)G-man Wrote: [ -> ]Has rosen what's your GamerTag?

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...d=86#pid86

and I absolutely LOVE how they pulled this game off
I don't have the points at the moment, but I'm ready to go out and buy a point card just to play this game some more

and I can say that the Custom Class option literally came out of nowhere. For a class-based game, I honestly did not expect that.
I mean, okay, it's just "give your character some new abilities and endorsements", but
really
I didn't expect something like that :.
Fuck, I was going to get this but my Xbox is offline due to computer problems.

That and I don't have a gold account anymore (Seeing that once I go back on I gotta waste 50 bucks for a subscription, and another for points)

this sounds awesome to be honest.
that sucks, man : (

but yeah, it's gameplay feels more like Conker: Live and Reloaded (good thing, since old X-Box LIVE is no longer active and you can't play that wonderful game anymore), but it's got elements like Smash TV in the fact that you're fighting alongside waves upon waves of robots to defeat the enemy and THEIR waves upon waves of robots.

Also the Italian Engineer plays more like the TF2 Medic. Except he can sap health off of people. And hack turrets.

Did I mention every class can set up turrets? So it's also got Castle Defense elements too!!
(again, not a bad thing)
I Love this game.
Pages: 1 2