The VG Resource

Full Version: welp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: welp.jpg]
a thing happened to me
fret do a thing
you have an iphone

i might be getting a droid
you have an iphone

i might be getting a woman
I don't have my woman.

I might get aids.
What the fuck.

Brent is my brother's name.
tell your brother to stop being a creepy piece of shit that texts me sixty times in a row until i tell him to fuck off, lather, rinse, repeat

oh tell him to stop trying to hook up with me even after i told him that i wasn't interested multiple times

and don't forget to fucking castrate him, we don't need his kind reproducing
tia : - )
its not the same brent. calm, the fuck, down.
(07-11-2010, 01:12 AM)PenguMasta Wrote: [ -> ]its not the same brent. calm, the fuck, down.

WOW that joke went RIGHT over your head

but what am i to expect from boo, of all people : - )
(07-11-2010, 01:13 AM)avocado Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2010, 01:12 AM)PenguMasta Wrote: [ -> ]its not the same brent. calm, the fuck, down.

WOW that joke went RIGHT over your head

but what am i to expect from boo, of all people : - )

it just wasn't a good joke.. at all.. you americans are all da same.
that's literally your excuse for everything

"americans", and "i'm not angry" in any sort of combination
(07-11-2010, 01:16 AM)PenguMasta Wrote: [ -> ]it just wasn't a good joke.. at all.. you americans are all da same.

welp, looks like you're still the same, stupid piece of shit that you've always been
hahahahahahaha, you mad!! it's just that you guys are dumb, and i don't express the true self that is myself and you guys can't handle me cause your weak. hahaha
(07-11-2010, 01:17 AM)avocado Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2010, 01:16 AM)PenguMasta Wrote: [ -> ]it just wasn't a good joke.. at all.. you americans are all da same.

welp, looks like you're still the same, stupid piece of shit that you've always been

and honestly are you like an alt of tyvon just pretending to be his girl? AHAHA
Pages: 1 2 3