The VG Resource

Full Version: Quake Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's some rips from the classic Quake. Sorry if they don't meet the guidelines. I.E. bones, animation, etc. I'm a total noob when it comes to models. Wink

I've converted them into .OBJ format, as the guidelines say. Here's the game icon if you don't have one already:

[Image: Quake-1.png]

Shambler:
[Image: Shambler-2.png]
Download
Seems good, but the textures are missing. Textures need to be in .PNG as well as I think I wrote in the guidelines.

But yeah there's no requirement to have the bones and most of the advanced stuff in there. Heck textures technically aren't required. Still its just better if you have a rip that's as close to the source model's quality as possible. So for example if say someone reripped something, but the new rip was rigged and the old one wasn't then the old rip would probably be replaced with the new one. Kind of like how on TSR sprite sheets with a few missing frames are sometimes accepted, but more complete sheets with all of the frames of something ripped replace those less complete ones occasionally simply because they are obviously more complete.
So would I include the PNG in the .zip file? I'll go download a sample model and see how they're laid out.

EDIT: So I would. I'll reupload it with the PNG included.

EDIT2: I've got it zipped. Will this do?

TRIPLE EDIT: Why is it thanked? Where is it on TMR? I looked, and I found nothing.