The VG Resource

Full Version: guys help where's vista paint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
windows 7 paint sucks because the line tool is not good for pixel art and i hate using the pencil tool i can't find vista paint
and it seems like they include xpaint on 7 but for some reason it can literally only open and save .bmps
is there vista paint on win7? because if there is, i'd like to know as well.
FOR ALL THE REASONS STATED ABOVE
i tried looking and all i could find was xpaint
have you tried graphics gale? the line tool ALMOST works like the old MSPaint, plus it can animate.
i just. don't like the feel.
[Image: 4h59oy.jpg]
ugly unicorn didn't answer us what a bitttch
[Image: deal-with-it.gif]
that's a dog not a unicorn
(07-10-2010, 03:53 PM)PenguMasta Wrote: [ -> ][Image: deal-with-it.gif]
(07-10-2010, 03:19 PM)Murderbeard Wrote: [ -> ]have you tried graphics gale? the line tool ALMOST works like the old MSPaint, plus it can animate.
i just. don't like the feel.

i tried graphics gale and the line tool WAS ALMOST like it but not quite good enough for me
plus no erase tool or color picker/eyedropper what the fuck
could somebody not just use mediafire or some shit to make vista paint downloadable so hes happy. lol
(07-10-2010, 03:02 PM)DrSlouch Wrote: [ -> ]windows 7 paint sucks because the line tool is not good for pixel art and i hate using the pencil tool i can't find vista paint
and it seems like they include xpaint on 7 but for some reason it can literally only open and save .bmps

the line tool isnt good for pixel art in vista either. or in any program for that matter (aka dont fucking use the line too thats how you get sloppy, uneven, not precise line arts)
just use graphicsgale
awesome responses guys
any time
Pages: 1 2