The VG Resource

Full Version: lets play mega man x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ChillyPenFighto.png]
[Image: ChillyPenFighto2.png]
[Image: ChillyPenFighto3.png]
[Image: megamanx.png]
[Image: megamanx2.png]
[Image: ChillyPenguingro.png]
idgi (itt)
i want to be a guest my skype is megafanx
i drew the two pictures of mega man x in the second post
How about some Xtreme2 instead. Cool
this is actually xtreme 3
Oh.. The only X game I ever played was Xtreme 2 but I loved the shit out of it. Shy
(mega man xtreme 3 does not exist)
i cant even get past the tutorial stage in MMX6 because of how anime it looks
what is a kuwanger
(07-10-2010, 08:34 AM)Sambo Wrote: [ -> ]what is a kuwanger

its when ur doing ur girl from the back in then when ur about to cum u shout WATCH THIS!!!! n u hold your dick grab the towel from across the room put it round ur neck then on ur way back u cum on the girls face and wit the towel in ur hand u go back in her vag lean ur girl back and then u wipe ur spunk off ur girls face

if u let out a long low fart while cummin on ur girls face dats a boomer kuwanger
(07-10-2010, 09:33 AM)kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2010, 08:34 AM)Sambo Wrote: [ -> ]what is a kuwanger

its when ur doing ur girl from the back in then when ur about to cum u shout WATCH THIS!!!! n u hold your dick grab the towel from across the room put it round ur neck then on ur way back u cum on the girls face and wit the towel in ur hand u go back in her vag lean ur girl back and then u wipe ur spunk off ur girls face

if u let out a long low fart while cummin on ur girls face dats a boomer kuwanger

tl;dr: it's a stag beetle.
kiiiiiind of

the actual term would be 'kuwagata', but the Japanese version's name changed the animals' names to make it sound 'cooler' and 'robotic'. Boomer Kuwagata would be shitty Sick