The VG Resource

Full Version: What do you dislike?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I dislike people who tell you someone use to like you. Especially when they tell you that year later and you find yourself happy. It's the most uninteresting and annoying information you could give someone.

I also dislike "feminists" who make it their job to make women un-sexy. Feminism is awesome(y'know equaling rights for women?), but if your telling my girlfriend she shouldn't wear cloths she asks me to pick out that are suppose to make me look at her and want her then get your dyke/jelous/bullshit/ out of fucking life. Cause your doing it wrong. T_T

I have other people and things I dislike but I can only get angry in SPHAM-HAULOOOOOH when I see people joining in on the hate train.
[Image: istockphoto_3849475-giant-carpenter-ant.jpg]
Every summer my boat would fill with these fuckers and terrorize the shit out of me.
They were crawling all over me preventing me from sleeping and when they weren't on me they'd be right next to me crawling everywhere making horrifyingly loudnoises and aaaaaaah - Carpenter Ants are the #1 reason I am glad to be off the boat right now.
ur in the sea howd ants get on....lol....
(07-09-2010, 09:00 PM)Butch Wrote: [ -> ][Image: istockphoto_3849475-giant-carpenter-ant.jpg]
Every summer my boat would fill with these fuckers and terrorize the shit out of me.
They were crawling all over me preventing me from sleeping and when they weren't on me they'd be right next to me crawling everywhere making horrifyingly loudnoises and aaaaaaah - Carpenter Ants are the #1 reason I am glad to be off the boat right now.

[Image: testBoat.jpg]

u on ur boat
(07-09-2010, 09:12 PM)asshole parade Wrote: [ -> ]ur in the sea howd ants get on....lol....

It's a houseboat tied to the dock. They can crawl over the ropes / have wings and can fly onto the boat. When they settle in on the boat they shed their wings and multiply. Embarassed
whoa holy fuck i didnt know ants shed their wings thats cool as fuck
and the fact that ants can fly is totally badass
u got owned by ants
[Image: n750169413_1046668_6287.jpg]
Additionally here is the boat. Bad picture but the only one I can find. Cool
(The big clunky one in the back)
The window at the back of the boat (left side of picture) was my old room.
you've just given the ants a great attack location
so can i just post my facebook friends list here or somtehin
(07-09-2010, 09:29 PM)Woppet Wrote: [ -> ]you've just given the ants a great attack location

Well I guess it's a good thing I don't live there anymore then!! Exclamation
(07-09-2010, 09:29 PM)Gnostic WetFart Wrote: [ -> ]so can i just post my facebook friends list here or somtehin

Do it to it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7