The VG Resource

Full Version: I MAKE GAMES AND SPRITES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yea, small mock up
[Image: sdelta2.png]
big daddy looks sort of flat and off balance
It looks really nice but I'll have to agree with Fish in space, big daddy does look off balance. Maybe mess around with his legs, you could move his right leg so it bends like this ]_ and moving the left leg a little to the right could help with the off balance, I tried my hand at the pose and did a small wireframe on top of your image that hopefully helps you out.
[Image: bioshockposeedit.png]
(07-08-2010, 08:26 PM)Mabelma Wrote: [ -> ]It looks really nice but I'll have to agree with Fish in space, big daddy does look off balance. Maybe mess around with his legs, you could move his right leg so it bends like this ]_ and moving the left leg a little to the right could help with the off balance, I tried my hand at the pose and did a small wireframe on top of your image that hopefully helps you out.
[Image: bioshockposeedit.png]

How about this?
[Image: subj.png]
I don't like it as much as the first one... Sad

anyway look guys i made a game
Lame Bioshock FLASH game
im ripping the sprites as we speak
yuck, that game was boring. I was expecting something else :F
I told you it was lame Smile
I made it in two days, what do you expect?
anyway I'm working on it,you know, to add upgrades, more enemies, fix bugs, blablablabla.

and more sinclair
[Image: sinclair.gif]
Hi I'm Sol I like things and I don't like things
(07-09-2010, 08:27 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I'm Sol I like things and I don't like things

I sure do!

But uh, I think the head of the second sprite looks better than the first, but the legs are too thin. And the torso is a little too long, maybe?
the sprites definitely look way better in action but the floor is really bright and hard to look at.
The game was cool. Had me hooked for like 15 minutes, can't wait for the new stuff but as for the sprite well, the head looks better and the pose a little better but every other limb is just dis-proportionate keep the limbs off the first and use the second's head and pose.
[Image: bioshock_big_daddy.jpg]

Your sprite doesn't really resemble big daddy : X
Unless you're using some new/different design or something from the newer game I really don't know as I've never touched the game before.
or maybe because of readability/making the design to look older.

I don't like how the background has the same colors of the sprites, makes it hard to read.
(07-10-2010, 09:15 AM)Gabe Wrote: [ -> ]http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/upl..._daddy.jpg

Your sprite doesn't really resemble big daddy : X
Unless you're using some new/different design or something from the newer game I really don't know as I've never touched the game before.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...ddy_01.jpg

It's not Big Daddy, it's subject delta.