The VG Resource

Full Version: Mr. C's N64 Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Instead of making seperate threads for all of the things I ripped from N64 games, I'm going to use this thread to submit whenever I rip from N64 games. Today, I have a wide span of games I ripped from. Here we go:

Donkey Kong 64
Ammo
Ammo (Icon)
Crystal Coconut
Crystal Coconut (Icon)
Film
Film (Icon)
Watermelon Slice
Watermelon Slice (Icon)
Portals
Portals (Icon)

Pokemon Puzzle League
Championship Victory
Championship Victory (Icon)
Giovanni Defeated
Giovanni Defeated (Icon)
Team Rocket Defeated
Team Rocket Defeated (Icon)

Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Icons

Pokemon Stadium 2
Pokemon Icons

I got most of them through Tile Molester, but the Puzzle League cutscenes were obtained through screenshots. I don't really know how to blend images into backgrounds as the Pokemon Stadium Icons do, so can someone help me with that? How do I do that?
You can try using the emulator + a video plugin with texture dumping, it usually ends up dumping the icons and stuff too.
You'll need Project 64 /64K or 1964 emulators with Mudlord's Rice Video Build 6.1.4 8, Glide 64 or any other video plugin with this feature. Just try out until you find one that fits you
Thanks! I'll try those out when I get home! I still don't have Internet, so I'm still doing things at the Library.
Yes! I've been dying to rip from this game, and I've finally done it! Yes, Chameleon Twist has finally been ripped from... by me! Yes! I've also ripped from its sequel Chameleon Twist 2! Check 'em out! So far, I've ripped all of the 2D enemies from Chameleon Twist and most of the enemies from Chameleon Twist 2, as well as a few other things. Here they are:

[Image: chameleontwist_icon.png]
[Image: chameleontwist-antdrone_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist-antpatrol_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist-bomb_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist-butterfly_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist-chocolatekid_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist-dishes_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist-fireball_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist-grenade_icon.png]
[Image: chameleontwist-icecreamsandwich_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist-items_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist-jsslogo_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist-levelselect_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist-mine_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist-porcupine_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist-sandcrab_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist-sharkshooter_icon.png]
[Image: chameleontwist-spider_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist-titlescreen_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist-vulture_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist-worm_icon.png]

[Image: chameleontwist2_icon.png]
[Image: chameleontwist2-ball_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-bat_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-bee_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-burger_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-chessenemies_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-chessminigame_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-donut_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-drop_icon.png]
[Image: chameleontwist2-duck_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-fakecoin_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-fishsaw_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-jsslogo_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-ladybugcar_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-levelintros_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-levelselect_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-minibomb_icon.png]
[Image: chameleontwist2-mushroom_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-popcorn_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-prizes_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-scorpion_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-seahorse_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-seed_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-snowflake_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-toyrobot_icon.png]

This will not be the last you see of me from these games. I will see to it that ALL of the 2D objects and characters are ripped from these games!
Do you think it's possible to put these sheets on a colored backgrounds? It's hard to see with pure white background colors when the object itself has white around it.

But nice rips anyway.
(07-12-2010, 11:57 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think it's possible to put these sheets on a colored backgrounds? It's hard to see with pure white background colors when the object itself has white around it.

But nice rips anyway.

And there's a little mistake, it's "Chess Pieces", not Chess Peices =)
FFFFFFFFFFFF
Thanks for ripping Chameleon Twist 2!
That's my favorite N64 game. I remember playing that game for hours when I was younger
+1 rep for you :]
(07-12-2010, 12:02 PM)Davias Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2010, 11:57 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think it's possible to put these sheets on a colored backgrounds? It's hard to see with pure white background colors when the object itself has white around it.

But nice rips anyway.

And there's a little mistake, it's "Chess Pieces", not Chess Peices =)

There! Fixed! Thanks for telling me. I've always had trouble with that word... Shy

And don't worry A.J., I made the backgrounds transperant, so they should be seen clear as day when they're put up! Smile
Looks like it worked, huh?
I'm uploading them right now ;p
Whew! That's a relief! To be honest, I was a little worried it wouldn't work. My gut said it would, but my worrywort brain is always worrying about things. Silly brain! I knew it would work! Cute
So, which of these sheets are enemies, etc?

EDIT: Nevermind, Ulty's on top of it. Tongue
All up now ;p

Hey Ton, if you want to help me, all stuff from metaldodomon's thread from post #107 afterwards needs to be uploaded +_+
Here's more sprites!

[Image: N64Chameleon2.png]
Items
[Image: chameleontwist2-carrot_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-coin_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-hearts_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-star_icon.png]
Enemies
[Image: chameleontwist2-fireballs_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-ninjabirdb_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-ninjabirdg_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-ninjabirdr_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-ninjamouse_icon.png][Image: chameleontwist2-ninjamousegray_icon.png]

[Image: yoshistory.png]
Enemies
[Image: yoshistory-bulletbill_icon.png][Image: yoshistory-bumpty_icon.png][Image: yoshistory-flyguy_icon.png][Image: yoshistory-lakitu_icon.png][Image: yoshistory-nipperplant_icon.png][Image: yoshistory-puffer_icon.png]
Miscellaneous
[Image: yoshistory-neurons_icon.png]

[Image: pokesnap.png]
Miscellaneous
[Image: pkmnsnap-courseselect_icon.png][Image: pkmnsnap-items_icon.png][Image: pkmnsnap-levelselectcharacters_icon.png][Image: pkmnsnap-signs_icon.png]

[Image: pokemonpuzzleleague.png]
Miscellaneous
[Image: pkmnpuzzleleague-spaintro_icon.png]
Once again, more rips for your enjoyment! Wink

[Image: yoshistory.png]
Enemies
[Image: yoshistory-combat_icon.png][Image: yoshistory-gabon_icon.png][Image: yoshistory-ickworm_icon.png][Image: yoshistory-pogoguys_icon.png][Image: yoshistory-raven_icon.png][Image: yoshistory-stiltguys_icon.png][Image: yoshistory-vineslime_icon.png]

[Image: pokemonstadium2.png]
Misc.
[Image: pokemonstadium2-cooltrainers_icon.png][Image: pokemonstadium2-kimonogirlmenu_icon.png][Image: pokemonstadium2-minigameicons_icon.png][Image: pokemonstadium2-minigamemessages_icon.png][Image: pokemonstadium2-rivalintro_icon.png][Image: pokemonstadium2-sspokemon_icon.png][Image: pokemonstadium2-trophies_icon.png]
Trainers
[Image: pokemonstadium2-gymleadermugs_icon.png]

[Image: banjokazoo.png]
Items
[Image: banjokazooie-jokercard_icon.png]
Nice work!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5