The VG Resource

Full Version: Make up YOUR OWN stuff, and if YOU could change anything to VGs what would happen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
VGs stands for Video Games yet YOU can talk about one at a time or at all if desired.

YOU, OTHER, OTHERS.

YOU, OTHER, OTHERS.

Me if I could change Pokemon Stadium for Nintendo 64 I would make it to where Ghost type moves cannot hurt rock type Poke'mon, Normal moves are super effective against Fire; Ice and Dragon, Bug Poke'mon be immune to "ALL" water type moves etc.

A Breath of Fire for Super Nintendo Entertainment System character (enemy and boss) I made up is:

RodStewartHater

Does he hate Rod Stewart: No but his name is RodStewartHater to keep the name short and Rod Stewart's music creeps him out.

Brother of: Zog

Monster type: Insect (although he does not look insect at all), dragon, fire (although he does not look fire until he attacks), grass (although he totally does not look like grass).

Weak to: Fire stuff, Nina's attacks

One hit kill: B. Rang

Two hit kill: Nina's attacks.

Immunity: Lightning stuff and Bleu's attacks so he'll give her a P.Key which stands for Pea Key and only does 10 points of damage to him yet heals Bleu's HP (Hit Points) and MP (Magic Points) fully each time and can be used unlimitedly.

When beaten how many EXP (Experience Points) does he give: 400000000

When beaten how many GP (Gold Points) does he give: 1

HP: 1,000,000

MP: 3,000,000

Spells he knows: All except Cure3
i would change everything in ff13
i would change everything in sonic 2006
I would make movie tie-in games not fucking suck.
(07-08-2010, 10:40 AM)Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]i would change everything in sonic 2006

i'd fix the load times and bugs and expand on the current features and remove the sonic friends that aren't tails or knuckles
i would make zeldaclassicexpert in charge of nintendo
i would delete the entire zelda franchise from history, thus creating a paradox where zeldaclassicexpert wouldnt exist.
I like this because it gets rid of this dickhead
I don't like this because I love the shit out of Zelda

I am torn :C
(07-08-2010, 02:56 PM)Profanisaurus Wrote: [ -> ]I like this because it gets rid of this dickhead
I don't like this because I love the shit out of Zelda

I am torn :C

you'd still have Alundra.

and 3D dot Heroes.
(07-08-2010, 10:13 AM)ZeldaClassicEXPERT Wrote: [ -> ]VGs stands for Video Games yet YOU can talk about one at a time or at all if desired.

OH GEE, AND HERE WAS ME THINKING THE 'VG' IN 'VG RESOURCE' STOOD FOR VAGINAL GREASE

(Eww.)
Also, Spamhaulised.
gta:sa revamped for ps3/360
seriously the best gta game
but blowin off limbs would be cool
I would take every Resident Evil game and remake it wit hthe style of Resident Evil Darkside Chronicels.
All in one disc...for every console. Hell yeah I have ideas
Bahamut Lagoon for the SNES wouldnt have such an enraging end
seriously fuck this game, nothing has made me feel angrier than this game
(07-08-2010, 05:20 PM)Shinigami PIMP Wrote: [ -> ]Bahamut Lagoon for the SNES wouldnt have such an enraging end
seriously fuck this game, nothing has made me feel angrier than this game

wait i played through a big part of that game but not quite to the end what could be so bad
just play it
you won't get the same effect if i tell you
Pages: 1 2 3