The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Smash Bros Brawl: Pokemon Textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday, July, 07, 2010, I did not post any thing in my "Character's Texture's" Topic. To forgive tTR, I decided to make a new group. These are the Pokemon texture's that come out of the pokeballs. I think I am done. I am not sure how many Pokemon there are in Brawl, so I am not 100 percent sure I got everyone. Be sure to tell me if any are missing though, I'll be sure to update it. Anyways, here is the download and Icon.

Download (RAR)

[Image: pokemonuf.png]
Bellossom, Gardevoir, Goldeen, Ho-Ho, Staryu, Weavile and Wobbuffet are missing but It's a very good rip.
I listed it under "Misc". Was this something else or it's good enough for you?
Nah, it seems close to Misc. Anyways, will work to get all the missing ones right now...
Updated link. Now contains all the Pokemon textures. Thanks to metaldodomon for pointing it out.
wow amazing
it's neochaperfaces mario bros whith new features are very interesting it's a mind blowing mode.
if u are looking to have some fun.
Don't Necropost again, any done after these 3 posts, you'll star getting warned.