The VG Resource

Full Version: Frostwhelp Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is my Frostwhelp Sprite Sheet (If you dont know what a frostwhelp is, here is a small explanation. )
A pretty good start, but it could still use a lot of work.

That banding should probably be the first thing to fix
Can you clarify for me?
most of your shades follow pretty much the same path. Look at this to get an idea of what and what not to do.
Alright, thanks. I'll keep that in mind with my next sheet.
well the idea is that you actually fix this one.
whelp

see what 1UP+ said. You've done a good job on the lineart; all you need is to fix the shading.
oh by the way, whats the deal with having quiet a solid sprite right there, and completely ruin in by adding that stupid sonic edit.

is this a rip/edit too or you did made it on your own, because judging by how you made the blood seems like you cant shade for shit.
(07-08-2010, 02:47 PM)1UP+ Wrote: [ -> ]is this a rip/edit too or you did made it on your own, because judging by how you made the blood seems like you cant shade for shit.

Just looked it up. Every link to a Frostwhelp spritesheet said the author was "ChaosTheHedgehog2", so yes, he did make it.

Quick question, if you can produce lineart like this, why the fuck are you making such shitty Sonic sprite animations?
Also the feet are hideously jagged.
I thought the dragon thing ripping the recolor's head off was more of a metaphor
you know, since he developed the ability to create decent lineart, he can no longer care for something as shitty as a sonic edit and therefore has a current creation destroy his past creation

it was beautiful and I shed a tear

but in all seriousness, follow the above crits. I like where this is going, but it's still far from finished.

Also, did you just skew the wing, or did you re-pixel each wing frame?
it looks gayfully skewed to me too.