The VG Resource

Full Version: joe the echidnafox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Birth Place: EchidnaFox Island"
i always wanted to tell him his name was retarded but never got the chance
Good times.

Sonic Battle Project v.34935454656.5
It's people like this that should be committed. A sense of what real life is should be required for non-assisted living.
"IF YOU FAV BEFORE YOU COMMENT I WILL MURDER YOUR ASS" - Joe T Echidnafox, making a big deal out of shy people on his DA account.
In designing Joe, my main focus and goal is to create an original, non-ripoffed character while still keeping him a Sonic character. I even stress this to the point where Joe's DBZ abilities -heh
Final Spirit Bomb: Joe first uses an ability to force the foes's arms and legs into invisible non-moveable, non-breakable shackles, thus rendering the foe helpless.. He then stands in front of his foe, places his hand forward, and absorbs nearly all of his foe's energy, and creates a blue ball of ki in front of him. He then flushes a lot of his energy into it, turning it a bright gold color. He then shoots it at the foe, and at the last second, teleports in front of the foe, and uses his Final Explosive Wave. This attack is strong enough to wipe every cell from a being, and if it is a dark/evil being whose essence has spread to others, this attack also cellularly destroys every single bit of that essence in any universe/reality/existance. No evil being, whether mortal, or immortal, can survive(Yes, it can KILL immortals). The person it was used on doesn't even appear in the afterlife, it is wiped from all existance for eternity. This is the final move Joe can use, as afterwards, his energy will most likely have run out, and he will die. The ultimate sacrificial attack. He used this attack on Emeros.

holy fucking shit ass peppers
(07-08-2010, 12:55 AM)1UP+ Wrote: [ -> ]In designing Joe, my main focus and goal is to create an original, non-ripoffed character while still keeping him a Sonic character.

Is this even possible?
Quote:ULTIMATE SUPREME FORM: In this desperation form, Joe's power increases 1000fold, and his attacks become near godly in power. His dreadlocks, whiskers, and tail grow out even more that his Perfect Supreme Form,(With them going down more, and extending up at the tips), his pupils and irises disappear, his shirt rips apart(if in armor, the chestpiece cracks in two), and his whole body has a golden tint, along with a fierce sparkling gold aura surrounding the body. This form could only be used once in Joe's lifetime, and it maximizes Joe's power. The cost, is that Joe is unable to transform out of this form, and once he runs out of energy, he will have lost all his life force, thus having him die.Even if Joe were to be brought back to life, it is impossible to reach this form again. In this form, Joe has the following additional Abilities...

Holy fuck. Joe reached the same power level as my pizza.

[Image: pizza-ultimate-supreme.jpg]
(07-08-2010, 07:58 AM)Lazy gabe Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2010, 12:55 AM)1UP+ Wrote: [ -> ]In designing Joe, my main focus and goal is to create an original, non-ripoffed character while still keeping him a Sonic character.

Is this even possible?

not including he has DBZ moves too
why can't I remember who this guy was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
the name's familiar

wait
googled his name

aaaaaaaaa I remember him now
I liked Joe. Him and Advanced battle Projects were always cool to check on.

Also who the fuck is in here eating Little Ceasars?
[Image: pic_pizzahut1.jpg]
All day nigga.
Fuck your shit, it is all about Dominos
if only for that garlic and herb sauce holy shit