The VG Resource

Full Version: Final Fantasy XIII to appear on X-Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Trailer
The Announcement

This is big news for me, as a Final Fantasy fanboy with a 360. Hopefully, the new battle system isn't as slow as FFXII
PS3 still has Disgaea 3.

So PS3 > 360
No idea what I just watched, but it sure was pretty.
Only in North America, though.
Dunno what to think of it just yet, kinda dislike that a lot of stuff is futuristic now(Rocketboots, etc...)but now that it's for the 360, I'll end up picking this up, just since I missed 12
STORMTROOPERS!?! Finally, my fanboy dreams have come true!
Fireshock Wrote:Only in North America, though.

Um....actually everywhere in the world but japan.
I'm glad. If I ever decide to pick it up, I don't have to buy another console. =D
Lucho Wrote:PS3 still has Disgaea 3.

So PS3 > 360

Youre an idiot.
Explain your logic that one game beats an entire console.
Squarenix like Bandai Namco games have sold out. I am disgusted to know that Bill Gates horde, will now have legitimate access to a game system that only chains this franchises numeric value to the deepest and darkest depths.

First Tales of Vesperia now FFXIII, sigh...*facepalm*
Wow. What's with the Microsoft hate? It's not like they are Nazi Germany-esque and taking your games and sending them to death camps or something like that. It's capitalism, my friend. Besides, FFXIII is already on PS3, anyway so why does it matter?
People are nintendo extremely distinguished gentlemen and because microsoft is nintendos equal competitor they prefer sony over microsoft.
Raytheon Wrote:People are nintendo extremely distinguished gentlemen and because microsoft is nintendos equal competitor they prefer sony over microsoft.

Wrong. My hate for Microsoft stems from the original X-box. Nothing on that system was an RPG, and that's my most frequently time consumed lust of gaming. Sure there were a few games like Fable, but Fable and the other RPGs on X-box were never my type of RPG, real turn based game play where one minute your winning the next minute the boss get's the upper hand for no apparent reason.

My problem is now, because game companies seem to be suffering from the amount of game consumption, and gaming's new "It's for everyone" policy. Things that were impossible to comprehend now are now becoming mainstream. I.E Final Fantasy Numeric Number appearing on system Japanese kids won't touch.

That brings me to another point, Ray why don't you pass judgement on Square for being biased in it's own country? FFXIII isn't being sold in Japan for 360. Where is the generic method 1 line of sarcasm about that fact?
Raytheon Wrote:People are nintendo extremely distinguished gentlemen and because microsoft is nintendos equal competitor they prefer sony over microsoft.

Got that right Raytheon Mah Boi
Bold = my opinion for those who don't know.
Djanjo Wrote:Wrong. My hate for Microsoft stems from the original X-box. Nothing on that system was an RPG, and that's my most frequently time consumed lust of gaming. Sure there were a few games like Fable, but Fable and the other RPGs on X-box were never my type of RPG, real turn based game play where one minute your winning the next minute the boss get's the upper hand for no apparent reason.

Generally that can happen in RPG's, any of them, Usually in a RPG you have to train alot to a certain level before you even fight a boss, thats mainly the key. Also it doesn't even matter one bit what game is on what system, how in hell did you get that idea?

My problem is now, because game companies seem to be suffering from the amount of game consumption, and gaming's new "It's for everyone" policy. Things that were impossible to comprehend now are now becoming mainstream. I.E Final Fantasy Numeric Number appearing on system Japanese kids won't touch.

The PS3 sucks great old dinosaur balls, not a lot of companies is going to bother with them. Not a lot of third parties are taking the time to see what the Nintendo Wii can do, so as a result, Third party video game developers are putting there games on the 360. also the numeric system thing on final fantasy you mentioned I feel is a load of crap you made up

That brings me to another point, Ray why don't you pass judgement on Square for being biased in it's own country? FFXIII isn't being sold in Japan for 360. Where is the generic method 1 line of sarcasm about that fact?

I think I will be the one to awnser, neutral gramers don't have to bother dealing with shit like judging companies based on what they do, thats mainly pointless and only gamer sires that route for one company do that sort of crap, pretty much this the way your acting right now from my perspective Djanjo. ANY company can chose what they want to do.

I sure do hope you read that fully, might make an explamation
Oh, I fully understand, and your absolutely right.

The fact it's on that more than on system is a good thing, for them. It was just such a shock, but Squares already proven it holds ties to no one. Not even the hands that use to feed them.

They have the right to do whatever they want. Everyone does.
As it was my right to gripe about it here, of all places.
Pages: 1 2