The VG Resource

Full Version: woppet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 36890_1318277603533_1428560257_30705463_3046925_n.jpg]
i am one sexy xzombie

[Image: 2090ubk.jpg]

ps
the amount of callout threads you made for me
is a lot

i feel honored
i think its coz you posted your ass

hey you took that picture of your ass for a reason right woppet

c'mon

out with it ; - )
i was in my boxers and my sister tried to take a picture of me
so i whipped it out
and gave her a the V behind my back

hence said picture
(07-05-2010, 08:16 PM)Woppet Wrote: [ -> ]i was in my boxers and my sister tried to take a picture of me
(07-05-2010, 08:31 PM)asshole parade Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2010, 08:16 PM)Woppet Wrote: [ -> ]i was in my boxers and my sister tried to take a picture of me

...because i was walking through the house to my shower (in my boxers because i just woke up (with my gf b/c im cool as h*ck))

And she already had a camera in my hand, took picture to put on facebook, to annoy me.

I know what you're all thinking and no, this was my real sister, who is like 12-13 idk. My step sister, you all love to talk about. Lives on the other end of the country and i will hopefully, never see her again.

boom.
u fucked ur stepsister
who called him being a pedifile. haha
ha ha xD epic win!! he he.. someone call pedobear!! xD
(07-06-2010, 04:23 AM)DreamEater Wrote: [ -> ]who called him being a pedifile. haha

please change your sig.

both images give me a stiffy
woppet do you walk by your mirror and then walk back and make faces at yourself
all the time

sometimes when i get out of the shower i will practice making the stupidest face i can in the mirror for like half an hour until i've got a good one

then i walk downstairs and make the face to my family and then go back to my room and laugh to myself

life is good
xombie

[Image: 2itg6bm.jpg]
SMOOOOOOOOOOOKERRR
(07-06-2010, 10:39 AM)Woppet Wrote: [ -> ]xombie

[Image: 2itg6bm.jpg]

pedozombie.
Pages: 1 2