The VG Resource

Full Version: itt biased pokemon tiers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
yup we all do it, in this thread we just do it with pictures

they go something like this
group 1- favorites
group 2- awesome
group 3- pretty cool
group 4-nuetral
group 5- hated

gen 1
[Image: tier1.png]

gen 2
[Image: tier2.png]

gen 3
[Image: tier3.png]

gen 4
[Image: tier4.png]

feel free to edit these if you do your own, also I didn't add any pre-evolutions but be sure to add them if you like'em more than the evolved form
You...you hate Vaporeon?
vaporeon is so overrated and irritating to battle against
How so? It's just a good Special Wall and in a way Physical because of it's high HP too. And come on.

[Image: Vaporeon_Feelin___Blue_by_Jiayi-1.jpg]

You can't say that's hateable.
(07-05-2010, 06:18 PM)Teddy The Elite Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Vaporeon_Feelin___Blue_by_Jiayi-1.jpg]

You can't say that's hateable.
i can find at least 12 things to hate about that picture without thinking any harder than the level of thought required to move my fingers

if i actually started thinking competently enough to analyze that further i guarantee you we'd have a text wall going
Ok, excluding appearences, what's WRONG with Vaporeon?
it's a hilariously mediocre pokemon
(07-05-2010, 06:22 PM)Teddy The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, excluding appearences, what's WRONG with Vaporeon?
wish
Wow, you hate Rotom?

You're no friend of mine.

No really. Perish.
(07-05-2010, 06:23 PM)YONK!!! Wrote: [ -> ]it's a hilariously mediocre pokemon

Saying it's hilariously mediocre gives no evidence of how it's terrible.
I mean really.
It really is pretty middle-of-the-road. There are so many water types out there and most have the movesets, abilities, or just the sheer stats to walk all over Vaporeon. It, along with the rest of the Eeveelutions have never been good competitively (with only Jolteon coming anywhere near close).
(07-05-2010, 06:37 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]It, along with the rest of the Eeveelutions have never been good competitively (with only Jolteon coming anywhere near close).

leafeon is sheer destruction
that is unless it's up against a special attacker
Guys post your tiers and I'm willing to bet some shit you hate is retarded too.
(07-05-2010, 06:37 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]It really is pretty middle-of-the-road. There are so many water types out there and most have the movesets, abilities, or just the sheer stats to walk all over Vaporeon. It, along with the rest of the Eeveelutions have never been good competitively (with only Jolteon coming anywhere near close).

I'll agree to almost all of that except the fact that Jolteon is the closest. But I digress.
Anyway, other than Vaporeon and a few others, tiers don't look too bad.
(07-05-2010, 06:28 PM)Teddy The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2010, 06:23 PM)YONK!!! Wrote: [ -> ]it's a hilariously mediocre pokemon

Saying it's hilariously mediocre gives no evidence of how it's terrible.
I mean really.

Opinions. Now shut up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4