The VG Resource

Full Version: Ghost and related ripping project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I love ghost (in video game only, not in real life and I don't think that the ghost exist) so I'll rip ghost and things wich are related to them from nintendo, sonic, digimon and yugioh games. Here the list of the game.
-super mario sunshine
Enemies: boo, pink boo, Big Boo.
Boss: King Boo, Phantamanta.
Background: Sirena Beach, Hotel Delphino.
-luigi's mansion
-mario kart double dash/ds
Characters: King Boo (dd), Dry Bone (ds).
Kart: Boo Pipes (dd), Banisher (ds), Dry Bomber (ds).
-zelda ocarina of time
Enemies: Stalchid, Stalfos, Poe, Big Poe, Redead, Gibdo, Green Bubble, Red Bubble, Blue Bubble, White Bubble, Wallmaster, Floormaster, Anubis.
Mini Boss: Poe Sisters, Dead Hand
Boss: Bongo Bongo.
Backgrounds: Graveyard, Shadow Temple, Within The Well.
-zelda majora's mask
Enemies: Dexi Hand, Garo.
Mini Boss: Skull Keeta, Skull Knight, Garo Master, Gomess.
Backgrounds: Ikana Graveyard, Ikana Castle.
-zelda twilight princess
Enemies: Poe, Imp Poe, Redead Knight, Bubble, Fire Bubble, Ice Bubble, Zant's Hand, Stalkin, Stalfos
Mini Boss: Death sword.
Boss: Stallord.
Background: Arbiter's Ground.
-pokemon colosseum/xd (all ghost pokemon)
First Gen: Gasthly, Haunter, Gengar.
Second Gen: Misdreavus.
Third Gen: Shedinja, Sableye, Shuppet, Branette, Duskull, Dusclops.
-sonic heroes
Backgrounds: Hang Castle, Mystic Mansion.
-shadow the hedgehog
-animal crossing/city folk
Special Characters: Whisp.
If you want rip from a game from this list pm me or post a message on this thread. Also I will begun when I'll finish to rip digimon world. (If you have a suggestion of a game or a enemies, characters, enemies, boss, bacgrounds or items just tell me).
Edit: I have make a list of the things that I will rip.
I wouled like some Luigis Mansion modles, it was one of my favorite games and I wouled like to do some model poseing inside the rooms. Couled you put the Foyer, the room on the second floor north of the foyer, and all the furniture that goes with the two on your to do list?
Some of the other rooms wouled be nice too. Big Grin
Okay I think its pretty obvious this thread has been dead for a while so you really should have known not to post in it. The message TELLING you not to post in it should have been a clear indicator. I'm locking this.