The VG Resource

Full Version: one to many peeps. its bout time for zombipocalypse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
theres too many people on the earth, and there taking all the resources and draining all from the earth, and in like 30-40 years there will be too many people, too many floods, and not enough space for everyone to get along all nice and what not. earth has reached its "carrying-capacity" just like an environment anywhere on earth can reach it's "carrying-capacity" the earth will be fucked soon and I dislike that because I want technology to advance. i want to see the shit humnas can come up with.

but if were just gonna all die soon then that would suck ass. we were already pretty much fucked from the start. i mean think about when life first started and people were just starting to make communities and what not, it was pretty much just survival of the fittest and we dont care about the future, we just care about living now attitude. and thats what most of us were born into do in this day and age.

life woulda bin cool.. i wanna see the universe.
hi boo
Bad news buddy

this gimmick is already pretty tired
(07-04-2010, 08:17 PM)Skink Wrote: [ -> ]Bad news buddy

Bullshit. Look at #3
(07-04-2010, 08:42 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2010, 08:17 PM)Skink Wrote: [ -> ]Bad news buddy

Bullshit. Look at #3

there's a zombie on your laawnn~