The VG Resource

Full Version: Dungeon and Fighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A Side Scrolling Beat em' Up MMORPG based on upon a steam punk universe. Where you can take on the role of Slayer, Priest, Fighter, Witch, Gunner and Female Gunner. The game is absolutely free. They make the money for the servers through Nexon cash for avatar tokens, potions, safe expansions, etc. It's pretty fun very casual. Guild Systems are now in place. Can be played through on most if not any computer made in the past 7 years.

I know a lot of people know about it, I know a lot of people here don't like it but I thought just in case anyone does, or changes their mind about it to try it. It's one of the few MMO's I play as often as one plays a MMO. Some weeks, I don't play some weeks I play 2-4 hours a day.

Art:
[Image: 20080824_aradsenki.jpg]

Screenies:
[Image: dfo01.jpg]
[Image: dungeon_fighter_online_01.jpg]
[Image: 090923-DungeonFighterOnline-1.jpg]
[Image: 090923-DungeonFighterOnline-2.jpg]
[Image: dungeon-fighter-online-20090624111813915_640w.jpg]
Still region locked, still can't play it.

Those sprites should be ripped though.
Game is OK.

I played it a while ago with my cousin together. You can only play as like 5 guys at the time and they are only customizable in weapons. And they got cash shops so its meh.

2D MMO's aren't really my thing.
I'd play it with you guys. I love the hell out of beat-em-ups' - I wonder how I'd do at the beginning of this game and if I'd be enthused to finish the rest Blank
it's actually a lot of fun kosh, i haven't played it lately but it's a blast, i always just wished there were more american players to pal up with.

my guy is only like level 10 tho
kosh play ffxi with me instead ok
Wait, are classes gender-specific?

Not getting on my usual feminist pedestal, just uuuh. I kinda prefer playing women usually, so why should that affect what classes I can pick, that is dumb. :C
That's pretty common with games which have rpg-elements but aren't actually RPGs in their own right. Like how in other beat-em-ups the female character will be one fighting style, and you won't get a male option.

Think of this as an Arcade game more, I guess!
(Also does this mean you always play as MeeMee in Super Monkey Ball?)
I've never played Super Monkey Ball :X

There's a few exceptions to my mostly playing girls rule!
Because Francis is the best character in left4dead NO QUESTIONS.
If it's a reasonably "blank" character than I usually go for a girl. If the character actually has, uhm, character, then gender's immaterial to me! Awesomeness will then be the defining characteristic.

... except in MMO's, now I think of it. Usually it's better to play a male. Hate to sound like a GRRRRRL GAMER but it's way less hassle at earlier levels / in special noob areas if you're not playing a girl, srs.
(07-06-2010, 05:20 AM)kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]I'd play it with you guys. I love the hell out of beat-em-ups' - I wonder how I'd do at the beginning of this game and if I'd be enthused to finish the rest Blank
It is really fun and when your laying with people you know it's even better. I have a level 21 Blade Master, and a level 23 Monk.

(07-06-2010, 12:26 PM)Ash Crimson Prettiest Princess Wrote: [ -> ]it's actually a lot of fun kosh, i haven't played it lately but it's a blast, i always just wished there were more american players to pal up with.

my guy is only like level 10 tho

Play with me some time.

(07-06-2010, 03:12 PM)sexhaver1994 Wrote: [ -> ]kosh play ffxi with me instead ok

......Rolleyes If you have said 14 I'd be right there with you. 125%.

(07-06-2010, 03:27 PM)Profanisaurus Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, are classes gender-specific?

Not getting on my usual feminist pedestal, just uuuh. I kinda prefer playing women usually, so why should that affect what classes I can pick, that is dumb. :C

Big Grin Mages and Martial Artist and Female gunners are fun though! and the Game apparently has a storyline. There's a REASON certain classes are one thing and not another.

(07-06-2010, 03:53 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]That's pretty common with games which have rpg-elements but aren't actually RPGs in their own right. Like how in other beat-em-ups the female character will be one fighting style, and you won't get a male option.

Think of this as an Arcade game more, I guess!
(Also does this mean you always play as MeeMee in Super Monkey Ball?)

(Please don't answer yes.)
(07-04-2010, 01:42 PM)Djanjo Wrote: [ -> ]A Side Scrolling Beat em' Up MMORPG based on upon a steam punk universe.
[Image: 20080824_aradsenki.jpg]

Screenies:
[Image: dfo01.jpg]
[Image: dungeon_fighter_online_01.jpg]
[Image: 090923-DungeonFighterOnline-1.jpg]
[Image: 090923-DungeonFighterOnline-2.jpg]
[Image: dungeon-fighter-online-20090624111813915_640w.jpg]
i couldn't point a single steampunk element in those screens or in the art, at all. guess the game isnt as generic as it looks.