The VG Resource

Full Version: Kid Icarus: Uprising
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kid Icarus is coming back, as one of the first games on 3DS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7detDcmMKY

Wondering what you guys think. I personally cant wait to try it
Oh wait, E3's over, so every game gets its own thread now.

If I have the money for it (meaning, this game and a 3DS) I'd buy it. Probably.
(07-04-2010, 06:35 AM)GaryCXJk Wrote: [ -> ]If I have the money for it (meaning, this game and a 3DS) I'd buy it.

this

Hopefully it will be hard as balls like the original because I don't want another game with toned down difficulty
(07-04-2010, 11:46 AM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2010, 06:35 AM)GaryCXJk Wrote: [ -> ]If I have the money for it (meaning, this game and a 3DS) I'd buy it.

this

Hopefully it will be hard as balls like the original because I don't want another game with toned down difficulty

why not just get sin and punishment 2 then? i mean it looks like the exact same gameplay. :V
(07-04-2010, 11:52 AM)Burn Wrote: [ -> ]

this

why not just get sin and punishment 2 then? i mean it looks like the exact same gameplay. :V

I dunno, they only really showed a part of the gameplay in that game, and it's still in development. for all we know it could end up being a combination of the modern zelda games and sin and punishment two to how the original was a combination of metroid, zelda and mario.

just sayin
Looks great but the bosses not so much.

Oh and where is my Startropics?

this

this, kind of

Completing the original game was such an achievement to me; it's now one of my fave games.

BUT completing it required me to use savestates, so...
(07-04-2010, 01:47 PM)Sambo Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great but the bosses not so much.

Oh and where is my Startropics?

I hate to say that.. Startropics may never return from it's era, regardless -how- popular the series is.

BTW, I might pick this one up when I get the funds for a 3DS when it releases.
(07-05-2010, 12:17 PM)*Gorsal* Wrote: [ -> ]

this

this, kind of

Completing the original game was such an achievement to me; it's now one of my fave games.

BUT completing it required me to use savestates, so...
What's your point. Did you see the end credits? Yeah? Well then I rest my case.

I'm looking forward to Pitt being in action once again.
My point is that the original game was hard and completing it made me feel amazing even with savestates

So I'd like this game to be hard so it'll be a great challenge.

But I really doubt I'll be getting a 3DS soon seeing that I don't even have the original DS
(07-04-2010, 01:47 PM)Sambo Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and where is my Startropics?

StarTropics only came out in the West which means it doesn't exist to the Japanese. Don't expect to see that franchise ever again.
fuck the japanese
might not be spamhaul but...
(07-05-2010, 05:28 PM)Sambo Wrote: [ -> ]fuck the japanese

[Image: avatar_106.png]

I can't let this irony out of the way.
creator of something=/=being a dick
i'm excited about japanese god of war for kids

'coz you know that's how the on-foot levels are gonna end up being.

but yeah then there's the in-the-sky-shootin' levels which seems pretty original yeah.

Really liking how the 3DS isn't being marketed as much to casuals...
or kids
Pages: 1 2