The VG Resource

Full Version: how to make good posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
1. make a post
2. check back later
3. how colorful is the "thank" area?? the more colors you see the better you are doing
4. if you see no thanks or nothing but red then find a post that has a rainbow thank bar and then imitiate it

your welcome kids have a nice day :-)
(07-03-2010, 07:45 PM)DrSlouch Wrote: [ -> ]3. how colorful is the "thank" area?? the more colors you see the better you are doing

that just means it's a skypekrew post
excuse me i get rainbow thanks all the time and i don't even know what skypekrew is
Djanjo, shittiest poster on TSR. You heard it in this shitty thread first.
this isn't mocking other posters this is implying that i know these things from personal experience q.e.d im a good poster
(07-03-2010, 07:48 PM)DrSlouch Wrote: [ -> ]excuse me i get rainbow thanks all the time and i don't even know what skypekrew is

excuse me SHUT THE FUCK UPN YOU GAY FUCKINGD UDMB GAY BUTE aass MY POSTS r NEVEr WRONG WTF u HELLA GAY
If I wasn't already stupid I'd think you were fooling with me.
i had typed that post before i had even seen yours
e: besides to be mocking you djanjo i'd have to say things that apply to you and rainbow thank bars aren't that heh owned kid
You can't own someone someone who sucks. Slouch. That's like stabbing a dead body, unless your into that sort of thing.
duke of new york a #1 baby
Well then change your name to Duke then, why the fuck are you called DrSlouch?
this thread gave a new meaning to my life.
that fucked with my head for a second
heh, you guys actually think your posts can be good.
[Image: Me_by_ThePinkBowAndBlueHat.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5