The VG Resource

Full Version: Ragnarokes Onlines 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So

Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of The Second has been revealed. They basically made an entire new game and scrapped the old RO2. The only thing they are keeping is the Yoko Kanno OST (and shes done new tracks too).

Changes:

- Completely new engine and art style. No more deformed midgets with huge hands, heads and feet.
- Card, pet, stats, old class systems are ALL returning
- No more weapon leveling bullshit. The item system will work like in RO. Now there will actually be a reason to hunt MvPs and mini-bosses.
- new systems include a more balanced PvP (WoE too? fucking hopefully), a "living" system (no idea what this is), trade skills and "much more"
- "RO2 is no longer a separate game from RO1 but a true sequel."

Pictured is the new and much better art. From left to right: Wizard, Priest, Swordsman, Thief, Hunter. Current RO2 service is going to get shut down on august the 2nd and RO2:LoS beta will start on August 31st. If you already have a RO2 account you can activate it for LoS so you will be guranteed a spot in the coming beta.

More info: http://forums.irowiki.org/showthread.php?t=57290
i couldnt get the page to load but i saw the intro splash page and that priestess give me a lil anime boners
also holyshit THASNK GOD they are not using the old RO2, it sucked
holy shitfuck
clicked second link, all i can say is FUCK YEAH FUR SEAL
Man, that's cool. I'm excited, feels like 2001 all over again.
This brings back so many memories. My cousin was an Admin for a big private server back in 2002 - 2003 and he gave me like free money and shit. Shit was so sweet. I really wanna play this.
I never got into Ragnarok

so I have no idea what I need to know if I want to get into this one :C

ie. like absolutely no idea
is this a free or pay to play game?
Much More of Repeated Predictable Gameplay
RO1 was pay to play but the servers were very underpopulated because there were so so so so so so so many private servers around

RO2 will prb be the same. i honestly done think RO is quality enough to pay for anyway
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/1193/68292.jpg

i loove that art/ designs.

LOOKIN GOOD
I'll need screenshots before I really get interested, artstyle is hot though.
OK accordnig to my friend izlude and aldebaran won't be in this game
also if you log out. but your character remains there as an npc
that's fuckin awesome
I need gameplay before I get into this. I was never into the first one, but it seems interesting. Atleast the art style does.
Having your character act as an NPC when you're not playing is an interesting concept - although that just means you get to be a shop vendor in your offline hours - and I don't really care enough to play the ingame economy in most MMOs.

Maybe if you could be a Henchman NPC, like the ones in Guild Wars.
Pages: 1 2 3