The VG Resource

Full Version: help :C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: dislinkiswhatalltruewar.png] I'm having trouble with his torso Sad.
maybe you wouldn't have so many problems if you did a stick figure first

doing it helps making a proper stance and placement of the limbs and stuff
I gave it a shot, I hope its atleast some help

[Image: help.png]
(07-02-2010, 07:21 PM)JoJo Wrote: [ -> ]I gave it a shot, I hope its atleast some help

[Image: i821.photobucket]
Where?
It is a broken image address.
sorry, my select all didnt work lol fixed it
[Image: dislinkiswhatalltruewar.png]

I worked over a stick doodle like Gorsal suggested. It helped getting this far, but the main issue is shading now.

Also, thanks for wanting to help, Jojo, but I want to do this on my own.
it looks a heck of a lot better than mine haha, and i dont see any shading problems
the right arm (our) should be darker than the left because that arm is being covered by his body
(07-02-2010, 07:36 PM)*Gorsal* Wrote: [ -> ]the right arm (our) should be darker than the left because that arm is being covered by his body

I can't get it to look quite right. I'm working with a specific palette that only has one shade for the sleeves (Minish Cap Link's palette). Is there any trick to making it seem shaded or something?
Don't be afraid and use other colors! Experiment!

[Image: linkpt.png]
[Image: dislinkiswhatalltruewar.png]
I think he's done. Thanks, Gorsal.
It's pretty good.
It looks very nice! what are you using it for?
(07-02-2010, 09:59 PM)JoJo Wrote: [ -> ]It looks very nice! what are you using it for?

I woke up this morning and thought about spriting this so I did. That's pretty much it.
Pages: 1 2