The VG Resource

Full Version: Just wanted to tell you...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incubator Wrote:
GrooveMan.exe Wrote:You're the guy what wanted to make a 3D resource site last year, aren't you? Welp, guess your idea suddenly became superfluous. Life's such a bitch, no?

Yes, that's me alright...
I agreed with the admin that i won't make anything...
And what do you mean superfluos? After the looks of it, there are pretty much models. However, my idea was to make them with preview, but anyway it's still good, i don't know what is superfluos about it.
I really like the life, i'm enjoying it, i have two websites, it's no big trouble that this didn't worked out, it woul have been just a site for fun, nothing to make money with it. However i have a fan site and a huge mobile website which makes me some money from ads, and other affiliates. Maybe you should try to do something too, instead of hanging out here all day and getting nothing for your work Wink
Life can be good, so i don't agree, i feel sorry for you if you feel that way.
So this is what the OwndeZone is like.
welcome to the ownzone looks like you got owned

becuase owning websites and getting ad fees is a job haha
Your not the only one

Incubator Wrote:lol, i got famous or what?
How much you want to get me banned? Big Grin

I ended up sending him a sarcastic PM and I got this
can you guys reopen his thread and delete every post after the "homosexuality is a disease" and then let me post a thing?
My "rip" didn't get goldmined. :<<<

By the way, I REALLY do have all the rips he was looking for. I didn't rip them though, they just exist and he's too retarded to realize. 8D
jejejejejejejejejejejejejejejej