The VG Resource

Full Version: Marco Kart =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: mariokart_sb.png]

Metal Slug + Mario Kart

Slug kart? =o

it is cool isn't it?
it is so cool.
I-

-dont really think it follows the style of those sprites at all and the whole rotation of the sprite looks extremely odd, but guess its fine for the novelty of such edit.
Try changing the black outline into mario's more grey outline and it will look more in style.
not really an issue of colors

the whole sprite's readbility is a mess.
[Image: smwc.png]
Do you see any playable characters here with completly black outline, cus i dont.
It's great that you don't see a black outline because no one does. You missed 1UP's point about him saying it wasn't an issue with colours. No offense but seriously, pay more attention mang :V

It's Marco right? His back sprite is huge compared to his front sprite, width wise. Make the back sprite less fat looking to match the same size as the front sprite. Same with his head. The head looks a tad bigger then the front sprite. Those highlights aren't needed for his skin. Rather, highlights aren't needed at all. I'd personally say there's too much of the black outline in the actual sprite, but Bowser has quite a few of those in him too...

Shading is kind of wonky. Super Mario Kart has a super simplistic shading style, so just take a good look at Mario, at x8 zoom if you have to, and look at his shading. There should only be shading near the bottom and almost never near the top.