The VG Resource

Full Version: Battletoads & Double Dragon SNES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I really need the following from this game:
Big Blag
Robo-Manus
Dark Queen

I would be really thankful.
You might see them in a new battletoads game, and i will give credits Wink
They aren't ripped yet!
How are you gonna pay us to rip something for you?
(07-01-2010, 01:43 PM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]How are you gonna pay us to rip something for you?

Thank you for the kind reply...
i like how you make it hilariously obvious that you didn't read the rules thread
which is literally right below the "new thread" button
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=12534
(07-01-2010, 01:47 PM)YONK!!! Wrote: [ -> ]i like how you make it hilariously obvious that you didn't read the rules thread
which is literally right below the "new thread" button
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=12534

And which part would that be again?
Please don't say anything, that way you will look smarter Wink
Quote:Note:
*you're free to offer incentives like money in exchange to get your request complete(if you have the resources). other stuff like credit or yoshi coins might not appeal the majority of the people.
*larger/more complex requests(several characters, complete tilesets) are more likely to not be fulfilled. you can still give it a shot, but remember you depend purely on people's good will to help.

your request is huge and you're not offering any money or incentive to do this (credit on a game made by a hilariously under-talented internet babby? woah, sign me up!) so you're essentially just demanding that we do this for you
which is a horrible way to go about doing something
(07-01-2010, 02:00 PM)YONK!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Note:
*you're free to offer incentives like money in exchange to get your request complete(if you have the resources). other stuff like credit or yoshi coins might not appeal the majority of the people.
*larger/more complex requests(several characters, complete tilesets) are more likely to not be fulfilled. you can still give it a shot, but remember you depend purely on people's good will to help.

your request is huge and you're not offering any money or incentive to do this (credit on a game made by a hilariously under-talented internet babby? woah, sign me up!) so you're essentially just demanding that we do this for you
which is a horrible way to go about doing something

omg, now you're really pissing me off.
That's not a rule, that's a note to incrase the possibility of getting the sprite done "you're free to offer", "you can still give it a shot".
Lol, get a job, and stop losing you time here if you want to make money. lol
under-talented babby? lol babby, i didn't knew you know me that much, it sound more like you're talking about yourself

And who asked you anyway, are you r*****d or something?
You ruined my thread, because your too dumb to realize it.
I never asked anyone personally to make it.
pfff, also what is that signature and avatar? are you gay or something? I never liked gay people, but now that i'm actually talking to one, they are really from another world, and mentally damaged.
I don't mind if i will get banned lol, at least i won't lose my time with losers like you!
I would like to see who's right from the admin...
(07-01-2010, 01:55 PM)Incubator Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't say anything, that way you will look smarter Wink

haha you think you'll look smarter by not listening to anyone and telling them to shut up.

Seriously kid, you have to be retarded to give such a poor troll like that. It's kind of obvious considering the circumstances in this whole thread.

(07-01-2010, 02:07 PM)Incubator Wrote: [ -> ]omg, now you're really pissing me off.
That's not a rule, that's a note to incrase the possibility of getting the sprite done "you're free to offer", "you can still give it a shot".

pfff, also what is that signature and avatar? are you gay or something?
I don't mind if i will get banned lol, at least i won't lose my time with losers like you!

and this pretty much proves it, especially with the word censoring.
(07-01-2010, 02:10 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2010, 01:55 PM)Incubator Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't say anything, that way you will look smarter Wink

haha you think you'll look smarter by not listening to anyone and telling them to shut up.

Seriously kid, you have to be retarded to give such a poor troll like that. It's kind of obvious considering the circumstances in this whole thread.

(07-01-2010, 02:07 PM)Incubator Wrote: [ -> ]omg, now you're really pissing me off.

and this pretty much proves it, especially with the word censoring.

Yep, thanks for the kind replies again. Nice community, i had nothing with anyone, but you guys are too retarded to realise it, and now that you pissed me off, you act like i started it. You can't even understand some simple rules.
I can tell that your dumb by calling me kid when you know nothing about me.

You're all retards, now please ban me!
under-talented babby? lol babby, i didn't knew you know me that much, it sound more like you're talking about yourself

are you 7 or something
(07-01-2010, 02:20 PM)Incubator Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, thanks for the kind replies again. Nice community, i had nothing with anyone, but you guys are too retarded to realise it, and now that you pissed me off, you act like i started it.
I can tell that your dumb by calling me kid when you know nothing about me.

You're all retards, now please ban me!

quoting this because I laughed
(07-01-2010, 02:20 PM)YONK!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

are you 7 or something

Yep, that's your IQ
Hey Nice Comeback A+[/sarcasm]

so grooveman, your verdict?
You know what.

I was just going to warn you and not ban you on principle (mostly because being a retard isn't a bannable offense) but:

(07-01-2010, 02:07 PM)Incubator Wrote: [ -> ]pfff, also what is that signature and avatar? are you gay or something? I never liked gay people, but now that i'm actually talking to one, they are really from another world, and mentally damaged.

Fuck you. I'm going to give you 15 minutes to take in just how much of a gigantic prick you are before I give you just what you want and ban your sorry homophobic ass.
inb4 another "thanks for the nice replies" or "go ahead and ban me" comments from OP

really incubator, why are you trying so hard? can't you just go back to laying your eggs and hatching them?
Pages: 1 2