The VG Resource

Full Version: pokemon is legit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ya guys. its real. i caught a caterpie and a bellsprout the other day. im going to level them up and they will be reeal strong!
who are you?
I caught a bad thread the other day. im going to level them up and they will be reeal strong!
(07-01-2010, 12:07 PM)Vulture Wrote: [ -> ]I caught a bad thread the other day. im going to level them up and they will be reeal strong!

I just caught this bad post.
I'm going to put it down so it can't hurt anyone ever again.
(07-01-2010, 12:15 PM)Gollum Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2010, 12:07 PM)Vulture Wrote: [ -> ]I caught a bad thread the other day. im going to level them up and they will be reeal strong!

I just caught this bad post.
I'm going to put it down so it can't hurt anyone ever again.

Most likely, I caught myself not making sense here when posting.
lol so random thread rlof xP
[Image: 18966_1199136698703_1237103435_30498811_4458554_n.jpg]this trhead is now about little bowo wow.
Yes, Pokemon are real. Those Japanese guys at Nintendo did not create them. They discovered them.

I own 85 Pokemon. I own all of the legendaries.

My Butterfree is in the room with me right now.

Those pictures on the Pokemon cards are not drawings. They are photographs.

In the show, the humans are animated and the scenery is drawn, but the Pokemon are real. They just combined animation with live-action.

I am not making this up. My talking Pokemon (Lugia, Lapras, Mewtwo, and Entei) told me stuff about the movies, the shows, and the cards.

You can actually see more wild Pokemon than you can wild animals, because they don't hide from humans like wild animals do. They are not usually afraid of humans.

I hope that clears up your confusion, Phantom K.