The VG Resource

Full Version: Glitched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My USB key is getting old, and files I stick on it get corrupted...
I thought some of them looked cool:
[Image: speedpaint2glitch.png]
[Image: speedpaint2glitch2.png]
[Image: wizard4.png]
So I was thinking, if anybody else had some faulty hardware they could post their results, and if not, download HexEditor or something to edit the code themselves and see what happens. Think more of compiling a series of glitches revolving around the same picture, do not value one glitch over an other. Have fun!
Does anybody know how to upload corrupted image files? Sad
printscreen the corrupted file and upload a non-corrupted version maybe??
[Image: speedpaint2glitch.png]
Fuck yeah of course, the header's aren't corrupted because it's a different picture! Thanks man. I'll edit the post to add more after I've had a good night's sleep. Big Grin
now that looks even more adgdajghajkh than before!!!
[Image: speedpaint2glitch2.png]
[Image: wizard4.png]
An easier way to getting these is opening the corrupted file in Paint, and a new canvas in Paint, select the whole canvas of the corrupted file, then cut/paste into the new one, close the corrupted file and save the new canvas.
that is amazing, is there any way i can corrupt a file on purpose?
(07-04-2010, 03:53 AM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: [ -> ]An easier way to getting these is opening the corrupted file in Paint, and a new canvas in Paint, select the whole canvas of the corrupted file, then cut/paste into the new one, close the corrupted file and save the new canvas.

i'm failing to see how thats easier than print screen and paste, but...

jojo, like he said, mess around in like HxD.
(07-04-2010, 10:44 AM)Rhymey Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2010, 03:53 AM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: [ -> ]An easier way to getting these is opening the corrupted file in Paint, and a new canvas in Paint, select the whole canvas of the corrupted file, then cut/paste into the new one, close the corrupted file and save the new canvas.

i'm failing to see how thats easier than print screen and paste, but...

jojo, like he said, mess around in like HxD.

well print screen you have to crop to the image i guess
That's right.
[Image: trollspacebook22.png]Before
[Image: trollspacebook2.png]After
Come on people, get posting! Big Grin