The VG Resource

Full Version: Zombies Ate My Neighbors - Final Boss and secret victim!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A friend of mine, who ranks Zombies Ate My Neighbors among his favorite games of all-time, confessed to me that he had never reached the final boss. Can you believe that? It is, I think, a testament to ZAMN's staggeringly length, or perhaps testament to the staggeringly inconvenience of the password system. Perhaps it is just a testament to my friend's lack of follow-through...

For anyone else who never saw ZAMN's final boss, here he is - the giant, floating head of Dr. Tongue. Dr. Tongue changes into the Giant Spider first and then into the giant head. For some reason, drinking the potion turns him into a giant ROBOT-head, the innards of which become visible as the head takes damage.

There's a whole lot of graphics here, most of it is the transformation into the giant head and the flashy, explosive death sequence. The final boss has a lot of cool animations.

[Image: ZombesAteMyNeighbors_DrTongue_icon.png]

Thanwe submitted a very extensive sheet for the victims, however, it lacked a few notable exceptions,
namely:

1) the SUPER SECRET HIDDEN VICTIM! - the fly-headed Son of Dr. Tongue.

2) the Tourists transforming into a pair of werewolves. An annoying part of the game, but a cool little animation.

3) and, the also very annoying (and yet still cool) animation of the Inner Tuber being drowned by a Gillman/Squidman.

I intend to correct these small deficiencies with this supplement.

[Image: ZombesAteMyNeighbors_Victims2_icon.png]

Edit: Thanks to Deathbringer, for correcting my atrocious spelling.

. . . Edit: Ouch! It seems that I was too late. I just looked at the ZAMN page and discovered that my "vitims" sheet has already been posted. Man, that was prompt! It hardly seems like a high enough priority edit to replace the original icon with the corrected icon. I guess we'll have to live with "vitims." Sorry folks.

Last edit, I promise: Yay! The kind and merciful Tonberry2k expended his own time, at his own inconvenience, to correct my fuddled 'vitims' icon. Tonberry2k saved me from being a 'vitim' of my own carelessness. You have my deepest appreciation Mr. Tonberry2k. Thank you!
Inner Tube can be killed? I didn't think he appeared in any level with Gillman.

And you spelt Victims wrong.
(06-30-2010, 10:46 AM)Deathbringer Wrote: [ -> ]Inner Tube can be killed? I didn't think he appeared in any level with Gillman.

And you spelt Victims wrong.

Right you are, sir. Perhaps one day I will master the secret art of proof-reading. But not today. No, not today. . .

I've corrected the typo and re-posted the icon. I hope that this won't cause too many problems, or otherwise gum up the works. Good catch. Thanks.