The VG Resource

Full Version: Big Fat Juicy Rumor: KH Re:CoM in NA, possibly Wii too
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.khinsider.com/latest/re-com-c...erica.html

So apparently the big fat juicy rumor can be summed up as:
  • Casting for voice actors for CoM, and specifically for CoM
  • Yeah, that sums it up.
who cares about kingdom hearts
You get the big fat juicy finger.
I want.
I think that the game would have been better off on the PS2.
Awesome.
Chances are it will still just come out on PS2.

Along with the rumor goes that KH2:FM+ is also coming to North America.
I don't sell my game systems so I still have my N64 which is now it is about 7 years old and still works perfectly. So I still have my PS2 as well. So I be excited for this!
But CoM was terrible. D=

Do we get KH2 Final Mix with this? It doesn't really seem worth it otherwise.
Like I said, the rumor of KH2:FM+ got paired with KH Re:CoM, however, the fate of Final Mix+ is as of yet unknown, because it's even more of a rumor than being rumor-confirmed.
GrooveMan.exe Wrote:But CoM was terrible. D=

Do we get KH2 Final Mix with this? It doesn't really seem worth it otherwise.

The reason COM was terrible was because plot wise nothing in COM played any part in KH2 minus the characters adn the famous "Thank Namine"

Action wise that game was freaking cool and a hell of a lot more challenging.
No, CoM was terrible because it boiled down to a game of High Card - Low Card with shitty depth perception.

The fact that it was a retelling of the first game is inconsequential.
Needs more in my hands now
This'd be cool. A lot of people overlooked CoM because of it's card battle system and the fact that it was on the GBA. And though it is essentially a retelling of the first game, it introduces us nicely to Organisation XIII and helps us see Roxas transition between KH 1 and 2.

I'd love to play it in full 3D, some of the battles would simply be fantastic.
I never really liked the whole card thing I do hope that in this re-make they get rid of that and make it normal but I still want it.
I think I'm okay letting this slide, unless you get to control Axel.

I passed KH2. Lovely game, but the ending was poor. Add in a few new cutscenes and a slew of extremely hard boss fights, and that's really Final Mix+ in a nutshell.

I'll wait for a new Kingdom Hearts, thanks.
Sounds cool, GBA CoM was meh, I liked it more than I thought I would, but I do have one question...where did you hear that it's possibly for the Wii too?
Pages: 1 2