The VG Resource

Full Version: [s]shawn[/s] Metaru sprite challenge ####4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
draw a 8 bit version of any character that came out after year 2006.
that isnt a remake of something that already exist as a sprite from an oficial game(IE: mario, sonic, duke nukem, etc)

size: MUST BE any size based on 8x16 blocks(example 16x32).
colors: 4 per each 8x16 block, max 12 colors per sprite.

go wild.
Starts: June 28th
Ends: July 7th
Very cool challenge. Deadline?
added
any character that isnt from a game which was already sprited?
any character from anywhere(not only games) that came out in or after the year 2006, that doesnt have a sprite already in an oficial game(fan versions doesnt count, but should be avoided too).

for example: bayonetta.
I havent sprited from scratch in a while, joining
(06-28-2010, 02:55 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]any character from anywhere(not only games) that came out in or after the year 2006, that doesnt have a sprite already in an oficial game(fan versions doesnt count, but should be avoided too).

for example: bayonetta.

Are you in my head or something? That's what I wanted to do when you posted the challenge in the other thread :o

Early lazy entry in order to scare people away :C
[Image: left4francis.png]
real early, but if i don't get the chance to sprite this week it might be my final
[Image: rhiudx.jpg]

(Nero from the latest Star Trek movie)
So, something like Vic just did? With any number of those 8x16 blocks in any configuration?
So the character had to be invented after the year 2006, or they had to appear in some form of media after 2006?
[Image: fp8svt.png]

First Wip. The head is impossible to do. I spend a half hour messing with the head. i still got alot to do with the Heavy.

edit:
[Image: nds1v.png]

What am I doing??
If I didn't have enough projects as it is..

I'd totally join this with some Gears of War sprites.
"Who I wonder would be so cruel? To force a mirror on a man with no face..."
[Image: sdelta.png]
[Image: subjectd.png]

It's been a while since I last sprited something nice (:
I love you for making Bioshock
all these entries are beatiful~
Pages: 1 2 3