The VG Resource

Full Version: TSRCon/TSRMeetUp/DazzIsVistingNYC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Planned Activities For TSRCon 2010:

* Everyone gets a laptop and makes wacky pixel art then we all gather around and critique eachother's pieces. Don't worry though, everyone on TSR is a gigantic pussy so no actual fights will break out. If anyone insults your art/feelings, go cry in a corner like you normally do, other's will most likely join you.

* Everyone gathers around in a circle and we all try to be witty and ironic, probably a ton of in-jokes that literally no one will actually find funny but everyone will probably laugh along anyway out of fear of being a social reject. However, they already are, so if you don't laugh it's ok; We'll all just make fun of you for literally no reason.

* Jokes about sprites. (Probably literally all everyone will talk about, except S'Krew, we'll all be in a circle making lame ironic jokes like those guys who actually go to Starbucks)

* 10 minutes of making fun of Dazz's ridiculous british accent followed by a discussion of soccer.

* TSRCon ends with a group orgy (Only applies if girls don't show up)

These activities probably only work if a decent amount of people show up/Tyvon goes. Just thought I'd throw them out there though. Anyone else have any ideas for TSRCon?

Also, when are you actually visiting the "States", Dazz?
well, hate to get serious here but tsrmeetup is gonna be in NYC yes

in the later half of september - maybe the third week of september or so, the 20something

and dazz wanted to stay at my place with tigerlily but i still live with my mom and dad so im a little embarassed <:3c

so if he wants i can probably get him an OK rate at a nearby hotel
Yeah mahn, gonna arrange a party and shit. I think we got a venue sussed, but the event organiser and I gotta buckle down and get some solid ground on it.
THIS TOPIC WILL BE THE INFO ZONE BROS
dazzstraviganza
i sure hope i get to go <:
I am on the exact oposite side of the contenant. Sad
ya me /2/
we should throw a west coast party too, in portland, because portland owns
I'll be moving up there in August. Just in time.
midwest tsrcon
buy me a ticket there
if im not busy then yeah id def. come
Since RI is pretty close I'll try to make it up there.

Maybe I can drag Matt along too.
i am going
This is why I need a CAARRRR..... would help if I actually went and got my permit too, instead of being an ass.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7