The VG Resource

Full Version: Death Note DS Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, SR members!
I'm new here, and it surprises me how many people there are willing to rip sprites on request, unlike other sites.

I'm working on a textual game based on Death Note (same gameplay as the Phoenix Wright series) and I need some sprites which I didn't find anywhere.

The game is: Death Note: Kira Game for the DS.
The game is made of several characters, each with around 15 still sprites.

Since the game is in Japanese, watch this video and I'll show you which sprites I need.
At about 0:40, he shows a list of characters.

I need the sprites for the first two characters (Ray Penber and Naomi Misora)
Then the sprites for the white haired guy (Near) at 1:15 and the blonde one (Mello) right after him.

If you could cut out the backgrounds it would be a big plus, but if it's too much of a fuss then don't worry about it.

Thank you very much to whoever is willing to do this, I will definitely include him in my game's credits. The game is a pretty big project for me, but the lack of a couple of character sprites is a bit of a problem.
I know that for many, I'm just someone who only joined to ask for the favor, but I just hope that there's someone willing to help me with my project since I can't use any ripping programs myself with this computer.

In return I can make a signature or avatar image (or both) since I'm quite good at Photoshop. I can make even many, as long as it's enough to tie up with the work needed to rip the sprites.
cant you just

print screen-remove the background?
(06-27-2010, 08:38 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]cant you just

print screen-remove the background?

Sorry, could you explain? I've never been able to use a ripping program myself so I don't know about this stuff.
there is a button called "Print Screen" in your keyboard

you press it, and you get a exact copy of what was displayed on the screen when you press it in your clipboard.

go to any image edition software(example: mspaint, photoshop, etc) paste the iamge you got, and edit so you get what you wanted.

repeat until you get everything you wanted.

PS: if there are still any questions about how to rips tuff, there's a thread called ripping questions where you might either find an answer or make a question just inc ase the answer isnt there.
Okay thanks for the tip.