The VG Resource

Full Version: The Simpsons and Earthworm Jim 1 & 2 request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 4 requests. Sorry but when the word is collect i'm greedy! But just one could do each of this requests but who rip althis things will get a reward...A fantastic game

Here the list
1. I was checking Earthworm Jim sprite sheets and i descover that Earthworm Jim 1 Jim's sprite sheet have a lot of missing sprtes so can someone update that sheet?

2. No backgrounds of Earthworm Jim 2 was made so could some rip?

3. I'm working in a externded verson the simpsons arcade one of of the bosses is the leader of the enemies from all levels and his bodyguards
so rip the enemies from all levels.

4. I'm working into add the Intestinal Distress level so i need the Background, enemies and Doc Duodenum (Rip or make).
until futher notice
[Image: denied.gif]
Lucoshi, don't make large requests with no reward. The Requests board is best for asking small favours only; and none of us have to help you with them.

Also don't report a thread just because you don't like someone; that's a warnable offense.
(06-27-2010, 07:25 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Lucoshi, don't make large requests with no reward. The Requests board is best for asking small favours only; and none of us have to help you with them.

Also don't report a thread just because you don't like someone; that's a warnable offense.

I get it. But the problem i'm a greedy sometimes i to me is very hard to rip sprites
In the way of EarthWorm Jim, I was planning on ripping a complete spritesheet someday. Not sure when, but I'd probably rip them all from the PC version, as I think it has the most animations.

And I really should rip the enemies and bosses from the Simpsons Arcade game, because I ripped pretty much everything else from that game.
(06-28-2010, 04:44 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]In the way of EarthWorm Jim, I was planning on ripping a complete spritesheet someday. Not sure when, but I'd probably rip them all from the PC version, as I think it has the most animations.

And I really should rip the enemies and bosses from the Simpsons Arcade game, because I ripped pretty much everything else from that game.

U R a awesome one